Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2005 206 xt Automatic Transmission Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
peugeot11223344
Hello friends;

I searched the forum but I couldn't find a similar topic.

2005 model 206 xt
My automatic vehicle is now having a hard time shifting 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 gear. I have to take it up to almost redline. In the past, when there were 2500-3000 cycles, there were comfortable gear shifts. where can the malfunction occur. When I get to triptronic, there is no problem, it detects the commands that I have given.

I'll be happy if you can help me.

thanks
Note: The malfunction lamp does not light at all. the albaydemirc 2011-04-26 22:42:38
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
ErolSen
He's in these pejos. I don't think the gears are over but there are many transmission malfunctions throughout the forum. I am not familiar with the cause of the malfunction, but in my vehicle, auto gearshift high speed gearshift happens only in sports mode. Could you be using your vehicle in sports mode?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
Onur
Is the gearbox normally shifted when you stop and start?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
peugeot11223344
I'm sure I didn't drive in sports mode.
When I stop and run it again, I can not say that it is rotating normally or not. Every time I did this, I did not try to stop aside and start again, but I will try.
but I can say the presentation.
This does not always make the malfunction, sometimes it throws quite normal gear. I can say 50% - 50%.
Of course, it is also interesting that the fault lamp does not light up.
I supplement the gearbox oil, but about 5000 km ago the automator checked it and said the oil was in a very good condition.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
Guests
Maslak Atatürk can help if you go to automotive automotive industry. You will be met with reasonable prices and good workmanship. my 307 also had trouble. They gave an automatic gear malfunction and resolved the issue. Meanwhile, these vehicles had to be changed every 40 thousand transmission oils. said service life, but unfortunately it wasn't. If you write dot automotive, you can find the phone number on the internet and you will meet with the recep master.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
Onur
I'm sure I didn't use my [QUOTE = peugeot11223344] in sport mode.
When I stop and run it again, I can not say that it is rotating normally or not. Every time I did this, I did not try to stop aside and start again, but I will try.
but I can say the presentation.
This does not always make the malfunction, sometimes it throws quite normal gear. I can say 50% - 50%.
Of course, it is also interesting that the fault lamp does not light up.
I supplement the gearbox oil, but about 5000 km ago the automator checked it and said the oil was in a very good condition.
How many thousand km is your [/ QUOTE] vehicle? Transmission oil changes every 60000km. the author in this vehicle manual does not think it is already due to the gearbox oil, but it is useful to show the vehicle to a workshop
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
peugeot11223344
It is best to take my vehicle to the service in 60 thousand, but I am not afraid of what lies.
Do not let our masters take it, but it causes us to be uneasy and cost some of the standard drivers who some of us do not understand much from these works as well.
In that respect, first of all, I wanted to see if there were friends who experienced this type of malfunction. If there is no result, of course I will go to a service.
I called an automatic transmission service at the maslak in the past night and explained the situation, because the light of the lamp is not lit, the gearbox should go down and look, which starts from 1000 liras. Because of this, I will resist to go to the service a little more.
but the essence of the word is that if you have acquaintances who think of buying 206 in the automatic pejo helede, once again
08.05.2020 14:06 # 8
Onur
The snow sports modes of my transmission are blinking and falling from the traction, when the car stpo and starts again. Mine defect solenoids need to change the electric valve assembly. There is no need to open the gearbox. There is still factory oil in 126000. I was afraid, what do I lie? I do not think I do not have the transmission. I think it is not necessary to open a transmission for your vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 9
peugeot11223344
[QUOTE = horby37] big brother snow mode of my transmission flashes and falls out of traction when the car stpo and start again. Mine defect solenoids need to change the electric valve assembly. There is no need to open the gearbox. There is still factory oil in 126000. I am afraid, what do I lie?
I lived exactly the same as your problem 3 months ago, went to special service, changed solenoid and 2-3 cables about them, and gave 425 pounds in total. If you are interested, I will direct you to the master at the Umraniye auto industry.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 10
Onur
good price solenoid suit 280 pounds nette already I'm in Ankara thanks
08.05.2020 14:06 # 11
H-a-d-i
Stay away from the automatic gear of the piano ... They call the automatic transmission 1000 TL and open it, they cost 1500 TL. These transmissions are completely sealed box. When it is not opened, mechanical failure is not detected. If there is nothing very important, it is not worth opening.

First try the software update of the gearbox.
h_307 2009-12-17 00:38:05
08.05.2020 14:06 # 12
peugeot11223344
[QUOTE = h_307] Stay away from the automatic gear of the piano ... They call the automatic transmission 1000 TL and open it, they cost 1500 TL. These transmissions are completely sealed box. When it is not opened, mechanical failure is not detected. If there is nothing very important, it is not worth opening.

First try the software update of the gearbox.
[/ QUOTE]
What is the cost of this, is there somewhere you can recommend ??
08.05.2020 14:06 # 13
ErolSen
gearbox software update not too expensive 50 50 75 rubles
08.05.2020 14:06 # 14
Onur
[QUOTE = erolizma26] gearbox software update is not too expensive 50 50 rubles between £ 75 [/ QUOTE] sometimes the update works
08.05.2020 14:06 # 15
Guests

Mr. Honor; hello my car is citroen but as far as i learned it was the same gearbox as pejo. The flashing of the snow and sports modes lights started to happen in my car in the last few days, so I went to the citroen service this day and told me that the car's oil and the parts you said should be changed, but when this changed, we could not guarantee that the fault would go away or maybe it could be through the gearbox, also my car 1. and 2. You think it makes a knock on the gears as if it is a thought. I wonder if you changed these parts, please help.

08.05.2020 14:06 # 16
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = ErolSen] gearbox software update not too expensive 50 50 TL
[/ QUOTE]

the right price ...
08.05.2020 14:06 # 17
Onur
[QUOTE = mrmutl of]

Mr. Honor; hello my car is citroen but as far as i learned it was the same gearbox as pejo. The flashing of the snow and sports modes lights started to happen in my car in the last few days, so I went to the citroen service this day and told me that the car's oil and the parts you said should be changed, but when this changed, we could not guarantee that the fault would go away or maybe it could be through the gearbox, also my car 1. and 2. You think it makes a knock on the gears as if it is a thought. I wonder if you changed these parts, please help.

[/ QUOTE] I did not handle the gearbox, I did not update the software, sometimes it did 2-3 times a day, did not do it for the last 1 month. try not to hit the ramp before the engine gets warm
08.05.2020 14:06 # 18
Aytac
I always say that the automatic sentiment of PeuGeoT is troubled. 2. It is necessary to look very well while taking hands.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 19
deniz_206
automatic transmission from start to finish or officially heleki pug models are completely troubled.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 20
F-Eren
pay attention to oil change friends
There is a master in bostancı auto industry, beautiful friends I went to.
Change the oil at 20-25,000 km, I would recommend noticeable softening in the transmission.
If there is more knocking, the teflon will change as I guess, that is, they will open a cover of the gearbox completely before they land. If it leaks from teflon, it can make knocks such as hard gear shifting or non-shifting because it cannot lubricate well. but oil change is a must.

Page : / 6
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”