Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2004 Model Peugeot 206 Automatic Transmission Warming

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:58 # 1
seroline
Hello friends,
When I use my 2004 model peugeot 206 automatic car for 1 and a half hours on the road, it does not shift to manual gear and the "D" remains stuck on the screen, the gear changes extend up to 4000 revolutions and knocks occur in the transitions. There is no problem when the transmission oil is cold, but the vehicle gives such an error after 1 hour of continuous use.

Transmission oil was renewed as Mobil ATF LT 71141 (4 liters)

The cellonoid valves are old type and the software has not been updated. Why did I have such a problem before the oil change?
08.05.2020 20:58 # 2
sonerkyl
because you can't change all of the oil, bro, turbines, and the oil in the hydraulic block remains. Then, when the old oil and the new oil mix, this type of troubles can occur.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 3
seroline
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] because you can't change all the oil, brother turbines and the oil in the hydraulic block remains. Then, when the old oil and the new oil mix, this type of troubles can occur. [/ QUOTE]

Should I change all of the oil in this case? It is really annoying, we can not go long from our fear.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 4
seroline
Has anyone ever had a problem with the subject? Please I am waiting for your help. actual
08.05.2020 20:58 # 5
sonerkyl
To change all of the oil, I have to dismantle the complete chassis. In order for the oil to change completely, this process should be applied at least 3-4 times, which means a lot of room. The solenoid valves are too high to be disturbed as the oil changes. there is a possibility that it may be a source of fluid from the shama oil cooler. First connect the pc and check the transmission's condition and whether the pressure values are normal.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 6
onurrr41
While my soner mentioned about ready;

Is the transmission connecting to the computer in a different way? Or is it being analyzed from the obd port?
08.05.2020 20:58 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = onurrr41] My soner is on ready;

Is the transmission connecting to the computer in a different way? Or is it being analyzed from the obd port?
[/ QUOTE]

All of them are communicated with the life network, my teacher is looked through the OBD port.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 8
seroline
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] In order to change all the oil, I need to remove the full gear. In order for the oil to change completely, this process should be applied at least 3-4 times, which means a lot of room. The solenoid valves are too high to be disturbed as the oil changes. there is a possibility that it may be a source of fluid from the shama oil cooler. First connect the pc and check the transmission's condition and whether the pressure values are normal. [/ QUOTE]

Sir, I had the car connected to the pc, the gearbox temperature looked normal, it was around 100 degrees (engine water temperature was around 95-100). I wish I had never changed the oil now. I never had such a problem before. No one understands the automatic transmission in the area I am in.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”