Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2004 model 206 Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
Guests
Greetings to everyone; lately I started to have problems with 206 team, I would be very happy if you can give an idea.Automatic / Tiptronic transmission shifts when shifting gears, throws at night and sometimes even fails and makes mistakes (the icons on the screen flash with a beep) However, after stopping and running again, it returns to normal.A master says that the transmission will be revised up to a minimum of 1000 TL. Waiting. These situations were very cyclical. My car was 105.000 last year when it was 75.000 and there were no such problems. Thanks in advance ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
turbo27
If the gearbox is not in the trioptonic, there are two small electric pumps in the gearbox, they do it when they fail, or the tripptonic card may have a problem. you did not say the problems of working in the night, etc., the vehicle gasoline is diesel? .. gasoline and if it is lpg, it is caused by the lpg system. ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
Guests
Hello, thanks for trying to help. It shifts gears when in tipptronic, but when it is hard, it goes to automatic with a jerk between 2-3 cycles, but the car goes hard, the icons flash on the screen and again, it feels like it is in automatic mode. ..becac master
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
turbo27
show the vehicle to the beycıcı, the problem arises from the brain ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
Guests
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
Guests
If the vehicle does not run late in the morning and stops at the rolent, the rolent engine has been defected, but it was mine, but my gear is 150 TL but it is good because it always breaks because I hope I know the rest of the supplier industries.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
ErolSen
Original written by ErolSen

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7112&PN=1&title=2005-206-xt-otomat%DDk-anzuman-problem%DD have a look at this solution.

this was my comment, let me quote for you:
mr happy honor and friends with other similar auto transmission malfunctions;
this knock event happened to me as well as knocking, sports mode and snow mode signs appear on the screen and the audible alert was going to start to rise late from the hammer and then fall off the hammer after the car hits a steep ramp, so my car escapes back and it was getting hard. I asked the friends about the situation by opening the forum and they said that a piece called the solenoid should change. Anyway I used it for a while, it looked like it wouldn't be as much as 1 week ago. As soon as he explained the situation to the master, he already understood the disease of the pejo auto gear, he connected it to the computer. Here, the friends call the solenoid to what they call the electrovan they had to change. We opened it, looked at the order, the pieces were 177 lira, 2 of them are doing 350 things. It was gearbox oil, it was workmanship, he said to you 500 epats. I said OK. Let the pieces come and bring the car tomorrow. The next day I took it in the morning and bought it in the evening, so there is no exaggerated situation to be afraid of. They can change these parts without opening the auto transmission. Anyway, I went to buy the car and went to try it with the master. I was fascinated by my vehicle for the first time. The era, which started shooting like a monster, is rising faster. The master explains that the customers who came with the same fault had been using the vehicle in such a defective way for 3 years. We made the man's car and they said that we used it for so many years. I have been using it for a week, there is no problem, gear changes are smooth, knock event is lost. The thing that bothers me the most was the fainting on the ramp. Now I hit the ramp all the time. My advice is definitely book these faults and you will be amazed by your vehicle. I am in Eskişehir and it is the competent job of the master I went to. I try to help friends who want help as much as I can. I can direct it or even take it personally.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”