Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2004 Model 206 Automatic Transmission Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:29 # 1
doganakbas
Hello guys I'm new here greetings to everyone.
I've never been in an automatic gear car before, I just bought the vehicle
150 km no I came, no problem, gears are great
But one day I started the car, a slight slope was not too high, I was going normally, my foot looked at the gas, the traction fell, the vehicle and the car started to go back to the 3000 hour, even though I gave gas to the car, it started to go back as if it was idle, and after a day I got on my car and I believe D, I don't know if you end up on the gas. Although I pressed, it reached 10 km speed in 15 seconds, never stopped, then I stopped, went, went, drank a tea, passed 1 hour, got on, I stepped on the gas, it goes like a dog. 300 TL, 2 units in 600 oil, 100 TL 700 TL + workmanship 1000 TL money was requested and if the masters in the service are not sure how the service can be corrected after doing this, there is another problem. be a week I am in a city close to Ankara. If you make an authorized service or special service advice that understands this job, I want to take it directly and solve these problems from the root because I want to ride very clean.

VEHICLE GENERAL INFORMATION

1.4 LOOK MODEL
FULLY AUTOMATIC GEAR P, R, N, D, 3,2 OPTIONS HAVE SNOW AND S MODE
135.000 KM VEHICLE
NO PROBLEM IN THE ENGINE 80% OUTPUT SERVICE
PLEASE HELP MY MASTERS, MY MASTERS
Where can I get the best service at the best price and where in Ankara?
08.05.2020 19:29 # 2
talip206
Brother, don't panic, your problem is solenoid problem. the gearbox protects itself so the vehicle is not going. Even if the stone cracked, the exchange price including solenoid + transmission oil + labor is around 500 liras. This is the chronic problem in our vehicles. The masters said the problem, the part they say is the parts that adjust the oil pressure of the solenoid (electro valve). But they flew on the price. The original solenoid 70 70 pounds. Two are used. 3 4 liters of gearbox oil is added, 30 liters per liter. In other words, 280 300 materials and oil, 200 250 workmanship is taken. There is a solution auto cam master in Ankara. Or Öztürk gearbox there, Mustafa Master. Write on the Internet, extract both addresses.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 3
bayraktarcetin
For service, there is Vatan Peugeot Citroen Cemal Usta on the back of ABC in Ankara. the bayraktarcet 2015-11-07 19:57:36
08.05.2020 19:29 # 4
doganakbas
Vallahi, I got a price in a couple of places, all inclusive 600 tl was requested, but it was said that it is due to 80% solenoid valves. I know that I had a diesel vehicle before 2012. I got this 206 and I got a lot of noise like a diesel engine. back down, may this be due to transmission malfunction? He said there is no problem in the service thermostat and elsewhere. GOD bless you.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 5
talip206
Get well soon. Don't forget to upgrade the software after the selenoid replacement. so they're introducing new solenoids to the brain. In fact, it doesn't sound like a diesel engine, but our automates scream a bit because it has 4 gears. You won't even hear your ear when it works. Let's come to the matter of fever. The average temperature value for our vehicles is between 90 and 100 (city). So there is no problem in heat.
Do not be afraid of the phenomenon of solenoid in automatic gear like something chronic. Now he gets 60 80 thousand km more. There are things you need to pay attention to. Your search on the site is about automatic gear. For example, if you park the vehicle on a slope, pay attention to this first, put it in neutral, apply the handbrake, pull your foot from the brake. Do not get into the gearbox, put it in the hand brake.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 6
doganakbas
I believe that there is a forum site and you can do authorized service in the city where I am worth it. I do not understand this service special services minibus cü so men :) I would take it to ankara private service or I dropped it to 600 TL or angelette 900 TL and the last one was the authorized service. I made it for 900 TL. At least you did not pay for the money, or I would pay 200 TL for the money. Also, the authorized service is guaranteed, so if it fails tomorrow, I will throw them in front of them. I estimate that it normally throws the gas at 30% pressure before it reaches 3000 cycles. As I said, sometimes it passes 3000 cycles. I live these once in a 30-minute drive in the city. Is it normal?
08.05.2020 19:29 # 7
talip206
Sir, did they throw the software after the solenoid replacement. that is, when the solenoid changes, they introduce the solenoids to the vehicle. In very cold weather, it also makes me feel a little bit when shifting to second gear after the first workout. But it never happens after that. Move the gears a little when you start the vehicle in the cold weather in the morning. Then move on. In other words, make rnd 3 2 both the vehicle gets hot and lubricates gear.
As far as I understand, it's your first auto car. You have to get used to a little. The change of gear at 3000 rpm changes according to the number of people in the vehicle. If there is a light ramp, it changes gear at a higher speed. It shifts later when you load on the gas. If you take your foot off the light gas before the car starts shouting, the gear changes more easily. After a little use, your foot gets used to it.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 8
doganakbas
I did the same thing as you said, it was nice, thank you very much about the gear revolutions, you have been very helpful. As you said, did the authorized service throw the software when it replaced the solenoids ?? I will learn tomorrow, I did not ask today, I took it again today, they say that the characterless masters say to me is finished. Thank you very much again from here.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 9
talip206
How many kilometers is your vehicle. I know that there are no easy gripping problems in fully automatic vehicles. Either there is an oil convector malfunction (in this case, the vehicle is missed back) or a turbine malfunction. makes the parts it serves guaranteed, so it is expensive. I think go out a little hard, we don't collect the money from the tree after all. I think there is no problem with the grip, the problems you mentioned are typical solenoid problems. There may be a situation like this, when the electronic circuits related to the transmission under the battery oxidize, this situation may occur. There was a friend who said that when the lining was cleaned with the spray, it was fixed. I will give you the link when you find it. I think you can call your right. Any master in the industry changes everything by trial and error.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 10
talip206
my http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=40396&kw=&title=automatic-gear-fault-cozu
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”