Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2004 206 hdi engine failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
Guests
First of all, greetings to everyone who follows the form; I asked this question Haşim evening dress, but I wanted to share with you.
2004 206 1.4 HDI - 110 000 km - I had trouble in my vehicle. I showed it to the master. The air flow meter and turbo hose are defective, he said. we ordered, we changed. The diagnostic lamp was on, put it out. But then, when the vehicle wanted to work and move in idle for 15-20 minutes, it stopped, the engine made a `` forty '' sound for about 10 seconds with sudden attacks and moved the tachometer very slightly as if to adjust the speed of the vehicle.
I went to the Peugeot service and got the car connected to the computer. I write exactly what I wrote in the form I have.
Intermittent malfunction Engine speed signal no signal
Intermittent malfunction. Diesel high pressure adjustment circuit Pressure. Below instruction provided
Intermittent malfunction. Diesel high pressure adjustment circuit Rail pressure lower than minimum pressure
malfunctioned. The service staff said that the idle regulator is defective, but they are changing with the pump and they made around 1500 TL. They also said that the engine speed sensor is defective and we change it at a price of 200 TL. They said that I could find the regulator on the market or find the original one.
Are the parts said with the fault detected under these conditions compatible? Is there a place where you can get these pieces more suitable? Thank you very much for your interest.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
MirakGTI
our sponsor efe will help you.
I say, take the car out of hand now, the engines are problematic and after a kilometer, 100 thousand and over are not pulled.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
hasimayaz
It would make more sense to show it to a solid diesel driver in the industry. The price given by the official is not the right pump is cheap but it is possible to repair it. There are a lot of pumps in the industry.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
H-a-d-i
As with any brand, authorized services are expensive. a robust master can revise the pump. It is also useful to show the industry.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
deniz_206
Diesel will not worry about friends.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
Onur
[QUOTE = deniz_206] your diesel will not worry about it. [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”