Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2004 206 Engine Light Lamp and Stop Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:38 # 1
sLymN
Hello to everyone,

I have a 2004 model 1.4 lpg 206 X-Line vehicle. I have been having a problem for about 1 month, 2 masters looked at the problem has not been understood and solved yet I wanted to consult you.

While driving, the engine warning lamp lights up and then stops. When this event happens, when I want to start the car again, I can sometimes start it after waiting for a while that doesn't work immediately. And once it starts to stop, it starts to stop repeatedly, I can barely reach where I am going.

One of the masters may be from the tube, cancel the tube, try it on gasoline, but the problem persisted. The other master cleared the throttle and reset the brain, said the problem was okay, said it was okay for a few days, but in the end he started doing it again.

They say that when they connect the car to the pc, it gives communication problems with the spark plugs. Guys, what do you think is the problem? I have been encountering this problem and I would be grateful if anyone knows what the solution is and if it helps.

Note: If there is any information you want, you can ask.

Have a good day.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:38 # 3
ssakyel
Hello, get well. Checked the injector and injector wires.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 4
sLymN
Thank you. Let me have it checked.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 5
sLymN
If anyone has an idea, they can comment.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 6
fatihboz
Coil or spark plugs may be a problem.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 7
ege55
I lived today, my car 206 diesel engine flashed, the light burned, gas stopped then stopped again, said we will look at the fuel system, said tomorrow, pump filter sensor may be one of them
08.05.2020 19:38 # 8
sLymN
Problem solved. It was determined that it originated from the brain of the motor and it was changed and there was no problem.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 9
sonerkyl
I am glad that your problem will be solved, get well soon.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 10
ssakyel
Get well soon.Is there any oxidation in the brain?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”