Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2003 model 206 XT airbag light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
doganatak
Good night friends ;

My friend has a 2003 model 206 XT. While driving on the road at night, the battery light flashes first, then all the indicators are gone, parked the car anyway, and when it comes back the car does not work. When it comes to the morning, they take the electrician with him and take the car to the electrician. He buys the car, but there is something he does not notice, or rather, he realizes late. 2 airbag lights are constantly on. I wanted to consult you without taking it back to the electrician. Why would this problem happen? The forum says that it was extinguished under the steering wheel, but our problem is not there but you can give an idea.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
ertugrulgurbuz
my teacher had a similar problem with me, the battery due to the charge dynamo was weak and the esp light immobilizser fault engine etc burned a lot of malfunctions, I changed the battery, there was no problem, I don't mind spending money when airbage came in me, I burned it for the last 1 month, it burned in the last day for 1 year. It seems that it is not worth spending money, which went out after 5 seconds. Com2000 vs can be salty
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”