Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2001 Pejo 206 Automatic Bottom oil drip

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
fahrikem
I noticed yesterday, when the vehicle is aligned from the middle of the front left wheel, the car drips about 2 minutes ahead. When I lie under the car for about half a teaspoon for 24 hours, there is a part that opens with a 13-14 key. I hope I have described the name. What am I supposed to do? Thank you.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
metin

There should be an oil filter in the place you say. The engine shape of each vehicle, etc. is different.

My request from you,
1- If you can take a picture of the rate, take it,
2- Share the brand model hardware fuel type engine volume of my vehicle in the signature section
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
Mehach
My car was also dripping oil, the authorized service cost 500 TL. I decided to wait, when I went to industry for another reason, I asked the master about it too. He said that he had too much oil so he exploded from felt. I did not believe it, it has attracted some oil and I guess there is no problem at the moment. Oil does not drain.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
Engin Tepe
[QUOTE = Mehach] My car was also dripping oil, the authorized service cost 500 TL. I decided to wait, when I went to industry for another reason, I asked the master about it too. He said that he had too much oil so he exploded from felt. I did not believe it, it has attracted some oil and I guess there is no problem at the moment. Oil does not drain .. [/ QUOTE]
You should not believe what is called, as in the example :).
It is necessary to look at a different place in a different way.
In 2007, in Opel Astra, the vehicle had multiple spins, the service changed the depreciation pad to whatever drum was on the same.
We went to the industry from the radiator, let's ask, one of the five bijonds made a broken gap.
15 tl is repaired 1 year no problem. Wall
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
mehmet eren
yes, take a picture of the part of the vehicle that is defective.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”