Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2000 Quicksilver

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:19 # 1
ByBloke
Hello guys, burak, I just joined the forum.

I will get 2000 Model quicksilver. I have a few questions for you

I looked at the vehicle today. I wonder if the Sunroof was with the dial, is this the original or electric? I also saw electric.

He said he had the engine built. I didn't like it going. I wonder how I should be my first 106. It sounds like a sound comes from the front team right.

As if the engine is throwing oil from the top cover.

How does the fog light turn on with another button? I have some hesitations.

The car did not have A / C.

I'm researching it because it is 106 I will get first. The buttons on the torpedo have 4 buttons, I looked at 3 other quick ones, they all have 5

Thank you.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = ByBloke] Hello guys I am burak, I just joined the forum.

I will get 2000 Model quicksilver. I have a few questions for you

I looked at the vehicle today. I wonder if the Sunroof was with the dial, is this the original or electric? I also saw electric.

He said he had the engine built. I didn't like it going. I wonder how I should be my first 106. It sounds like a sound comes from the front team right.

As if the engine is throwing oil from the top cover.

How does the fog light turn on with another button? I have some hesitations.

The car did not have A / C.

I'm researching it because it is 106 I will get first. The buttons on the torpedo have 4 buttons, I looked at 3 other quick ones, they all have 5

Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

Hi;

don't take it, it looks like it's been played with everything
08.05.2020 18:19 # 3
Bugra
If you had a repeated link from the owner of the vehicle you mentioned, we would have looked dead. But according to what they say, he did not get into you. I think these things do not rush too much.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 4
oguzhan29
hello welcome to us but if you do not know much about the car, investigate a little
08.05.2020 18:19 # 5
yawruaslan
I am a user of the 2000 model quicksilver vehicle 8. I want to share my experience as a result of the vehicle I have reviewed. Since it is a vehicle, it is easier to notice when you make a selector from the highways of France. and pay attention to the steering box, it will cause a headache, you should pay attention to its engine, see if it is running jerky, see if the engine cover is open and oil, see if the carburator cover is mixed with the water, see if it is overheated, gas in the air conditioner. be careful to try to sell air-conditioned vehicles that do not work etc etc, be careful. camurlugu has changed etc etc, it is not so important as a result, 2000 model vehicles and most of the users are using it as a toy, there is no problem playing on the pole and if there is no paint on the ceiling, they will be asking for now, they want 12-13 lira money for the cars without air conditioner. -13,500 will give you a lot of money to calm air conditioners, finally show someone who understands the car, take a good look at the engine condition;) the yawruasl 2014-02-23 19:05:20
08.05.2020 18:19 # 6
Burak
my xs was also legged 1998 model it
08.05.2020 18:19 # 7
kuscu38
I am not sure if there is any money in the original of the quiks, but I see it in some of them, but it is normal that the fog light is turned on with another button, you can even ask in the evening dress.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 8
Bugra
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] I am a 2000 model quicksilver user. Because it is a small and powerful vehicle that is connected to the headlights, it is more comfortable to realize when you make a selector from the highways of France. Be careful with the front gear box and steering box in the car. or either the air conditioner does not have gas, etc. etc. If you try to sell the air-conditioned vehicles, be careful. dont wear the paint on your head, changed etc etc, it is not so important as a result, 2000 model vehicles and most of the users are using it as a toy. up to 13-13,500, don't give a lot of money to calm air-conditioners, finally show someone who understands the car, take a good look at the engine condition;) you can ask if you have a head [[QUOTE]

ClapClapClap
08.05.2020 18:19 # 9
yawruaslan
I wrote on the phone, if we have a language, forgive me :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 10
ByBloke
Guys, first of all, thank you all.
There is one more thing I want to ask

As you said, there seems to be a lot of gearbox problem. What is the gearbox, or can we find information about where we can find it, where we can find it, the price?
08.05.2020 18:19 # 11
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = ByBloke] Guys, first of all, thank you all.
There is one more thing I want to ask

As you said, there seems to be a lot of gearbox problem. What is the gearbox, or can we find information about where we can find it, where we can find it, the price?
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, I mentioned above, these problems are chronic factory issues. If you get an unused 106 out of the factory today, you think you will have a gap in the gearbox. Do not try to live with him to get the gap, you will not find 106 that does not exist in mine. After 2 days, he will be gaped.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = kuscu38] I'm not quite sure if the quiks have some money, but I see it in some of them but it is normal that the fog light is turned on with another button, you can even ask in the evening dress.

Mine is a retrofit or open corsa sunroof
08.05.2020 18:19 # 13
Guests
If you are not going to put it in Exper,

First pull the vehicle to the dry place, do all the checks in the dry area, check the engine block (crack / seam), injector, axles, swings, gearbox, brake disc pads, windows, check for cracks, motor ears, throat throttle, Check the bottom of the vehicle after checking the oil / water, check the tires.

In-Vehicle Control;

Start from the steering wheel, see if there is a gap, how much steering is worn, if there is a coating, see the photo before the coating, check whether the floors are torn, the indicators are working, whether there are cigarette marks, torn punctures etc. on the interior roof of the vehicle, test all functions of the signal lever, If there are angel differences, all the rings are on fire. Look for the wiper motor malfunction of the vehicle for the wiper arm (the wiper motor or nozzle is not an expensive accessory, but it is one of the most important tools that show how much a person cares about their car. The man who did not replace the damaged wiper motor did not change the other important parts of the vehicle or used the supplier industry. in my eyes)

Test drive,

test driving If the music is playing in the car, you must switch off the first work music, if the car is air-conditioned, make sure that the air conditioner is working, if there is an exhaust valve, close the valve. Smile , where is the sound coming from the vehicle, there is no sound coming from a 2nd or 3rd engine other than the standard sound of the motor, how is the gear shifting, do the maneuver by turning the steering wheel fully, do you hear the sound when you make full throttle? Accelerate the way how the vehicle reacts, especially someone who has used 106 before, interpret the engine sound, connect the car to the computer, do any errors, test with someone who understands how much noise is passing through the pits,

and a lot of things I don't think of right now

or do none of them and put them into 250 lira exper Smile
08.05.2020 18:19 # 14
yasar
slm friends Is there a feature in my 307 xt premium car that shows how many km I will travel with the fuel in the tank? I see in some vehicles, for example, the fuel remaining is 513 km.

08.05.2020 18:19 # 15
ByBloke
Thank you guys. I made a list on the car, it is getting very expensive, rim treatments will be done, etc. After a while I get GTI more profitable :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 16
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = ByBloke] Thank you guys. I made a list on the car, it is getting very expensive, rim treatments will be done, etc. After a while I get the GTI is more profitable:) [/ QUOTE]

If you are going to buy a car that is not my brother, 9-10 lira without air conditioner 11-12 lira air conditioned maximum :) For those who want 15 14 lira, it will be ideal for you who want to be between 14-13,500. if not, you will spend arbitrarily dont pay as much :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 17
ByBloke
I'll take a little more time and clean gti :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 18
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = ByBloke] Let me get a little more time and clean gti:) [/ QUOTE]

Clean GTI :)
08.05.2020 18:19 # 19
reality59
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = ByBloke] I'll take a little more time clean gti:) [/ QUOTE]

Clean GTI :) [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”