Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2000 model gasoline lpg pejo 206 stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
gastauskas87
Hello friends, let me give you a little information about my 206 model vehicle. During the period when the weather was good, I was running the contact in 3 minutes, it was going to lpg in 3 minutes but it would stop immediately. what happens next is not going to lpg immediately, I am tickling 200 300 meters in gasoline, then the problem of stopping by going to the night is eliminated.

question 1 . If the reason for this change is related to the fact that the air is cold, after all, the weather will go to lpg instantly when it is hot, and then it goes on and then it passes.

Question 2. The air components in the grill are hard and cold. yesterday evening I stopped immediately stopped stopped at least for half an hour I felt the engine was warming up, the vehicle started to rht departure during this process, the lights were getting weak and the steering was hard.

what are your suggestions?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
sonerkyl
As for the answer to my teacher questions
1- Regarding the lpg transition temperature, firstly, look at the lpg transition temperature min. Have it set to 35 degrees. Have the lpg temperature sensor checked.
2- As if the battery is going to go to the electrician and have a voltage imbalance, the problem may be caused by the battery or charger.

08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
gastauskas87
I will go to the control for this information as soon as possible.
thanks.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
gastauskas87
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] As for the answer to my teacher questions
1- Regarding the lpg transition temperature, firstly, look at the lpg transition temperature min. Have it set to 35 degrees. Have the lpg temperature sensor checked.
2- As if the battery is going to go to the electrician and have a voltage imbalance, the problem may be caused by the battery or charger.

[/ QUOTE]

item 2:

battery 3 4 month zero but it was taken.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
sonerkyl
Then I would like to have the charger checked.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 6
gastauskas87
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] then I would like to have the charger checked. [/ QUOTE]

you are right before we got the gas tuning for the lpg c, we made the necessary adjustments mentioned the charging dynamo

So what does this dynamo charge?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 7
sonerkyl
average they do repairs between 100-150 TL, teacher.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”