Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2000 model 206 printing pad price?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
arifkemal

The brakes of my 206 have expired, what amount of pressure pad replacement can be written if anyone knows the price as the authorized service and industry?

08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
hasimayaz

Debriya printing pad increases to 250 - 300 including labor

Brake 40 to 60
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
arifkemal
[QUOTE = hasimayaz]

Brake 40 to 60
[/ QUOTE]
If we said hit and kill, we didn't say kill, brother Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = hasimayaz]

Brake 40 to 60
[/ QUOTE]
If we said hit and kill, we didn't say kill, brother Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]
Normal kemal .. As far as I can remember, 170 or so was the pressure pad, if it was workmanship at 80, in total 250 .. I think the price is reasonable
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
arifkemal
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = hasimayaz]

Brake 40 to 60
[/ QUOTE]
If we said hit and kill, we didn't say kill, brother Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]
Normal kemal .. As far as I can remember, 170 or so was the pressure pad, if it was workmanship at 80, in total 250 .. I think the price is reasonable
[/ QUOTE]
Now my brother is giving me my ignorance about the car. Actually, when my idling car first started, I get up and get down afterwards, I have a hard time stopping the car when the idle is high in traffic. When I renew the brake pads, I would have resolved this difficult braking problem to some extent, right?
arifkemal 2010-01-09 21:12:11
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
IsmailAtes
Yes, the question was a mistake :)
Separate issues with brake and pressure pads.
The brake pads cost 50 TL on average, as Haşim brother said.
Well, to enter the print-pad, our 307's print pad-transmission ball has just changed. Material + Workmanship = 500TL :(
Haşim abi You underestimated the pressure and pad work :)
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
kitay
Hi, I have Oktay, I have 206 hdi. I want to change the front disc and brake pads. How much will it cost me?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
arifkemal
[QUOTE = AteSH] Yes, the question was a mistake :)
Separate issues with brake and pressure pads.
The brake pads cost 50 TL on average, as Haşim brother said.
Well, to enter the print-pad, our 307's print pad-transmission ball has just changed. Material + Workmanship = 500TL :(
Haşim abi You underestimated the pressure and pad work :)
[/ QUOTE]
we had to change the press brake pad diode. Gülme but the brake pad price was good, I changed it on Monday. I think I saw on a site about 100TL, if I think on the disks, I saw it from there, I think the brand is peugeot but I'm not sure, those who know will drop prices here :)
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
IsmailAtes
Of course there is of course :)
I don't remember the disc price exactly, but if I think it was 70 TL, I think it's 206.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
Onur
[QUOTE = arifkemal]

The brakes of my 206 have expired, what amount of pressure pad replacement can be written if anyone knows the price as the authorized service and industry?

[/ QUOTE] ali kemal you mean your car auto di brake pad right now in auto there is no pressure pad that i know that it has torque convector it has nothing to do with idling
08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
ErolSen
In the private service in Eskişehir, the pair of original discs and the pair of linings 80 told me.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 12
Ozgur
I think the price is reasonable..what is more.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 13
Onur
[QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = arifkemal]

[/ QUOTE] ali kemal you mean your car auto di brake pad right now the auto has no pressure pad that i know is that it has a torque convector it has nothing to do with idling [/ QUOTE] ali kemal i wrote sorry sorry kemal Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:08 # 14
arifkemal
[QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = arifkemal]

[/ QUOTE] ali kemal you mean your car auto di brake pad right now the auto has no pressure pad that i know is that it has a torque convector it has nothing to do with idling [/ QUOTE] ali kemal i wrote sorry sorry kemal Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]
that's because I wrote it like I understood so much Sırıtma Ali veli it doesn't matter whether it's honor, I understand you Gülme Let the hearts be one ..
08.05.2020 14:08 # 15
Onur
[QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = arifkemal]

[/ QUOTE] ali kemal you mean your car auto di brake pad right now the auto has no pressure pad that i know is that it has a torque convector it has nothing to do with idling [/ QUOTE] ali kemal i wrote sorry sorry kemal Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]
that's because I wrote it like I understood so much Sırıtma Ali veli it doesn't matter whether it's honor, I understand you Gülme Let the hearts be one .. [/ QUOTE] estagfurullah dear, as we understand it, we are commenting bro brother brake pads are not very expensive you can have it outside, you don't need to go to the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”