Dgn.trgt
My vehicle is constantly increasing the temperature
I changed the radiator
I changed the thermostat
The fan is turning on
I changed the water tank
I changed the water tank cover
The vehicle is ice cold even at 90 degrees
The master who made the honeycomb cleaning said it was cleaned.
The vehicle sometimes stops because there is no water on the water tank
the lamp is on I do all the filter maintenance of the vehicle with a broken place, but they could not find a solution to this heat, bi master says, we will put the upper cover, bi master says the heater radiator is tikali says the engine is dead but the engine of the vehicle is good
15.04.2021 12:03 # 2
Ordulu adventure
If the master is not mistaken, the fan is already turned on at 97. You can turn on the air conditioner and try it. When you go through the gasoline vehicle, the temperature can be high. Frankly, the water is always in heat, but I don't know the pressure. There are more knowledgeable masters and knowledgeable people in the forum.
17.04.2021 22:02 # 3
baybaba
Can be made from circulation pump, when no antifreeze is used in cooling water

< / div>
it may cause malfunction or calcification in the pump, thus increasing the temperature in the engine
18.04.2021 01:41 # 4
Dgn.trgt
It comes out above 95, heat, antifreeze has always been used in the vehicle, I don't know if there is a problem with the pump.
18.04.2021 01:43 # 5
Dgn.trgt
It would be a problem if I connected the water hoses to the heater in parallel without entering the comb, in order to mean that your car does not heat in the heater.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”