20 golden rules in tire use
|• Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection|
|08.05.2020 13:55||# 1|
20 GOLDEN RULES FOR USE
1. Do not perform high speed on rough and stony roads. In addition, avoid sudden and hard braking by lifting the vehicle fast. Otherwise, irregular and premature wear occurs on the tires.
2. Avoid rubbing your tire on sharp paving edges. Even slight damage to the cords that make up the body of the tire can cause major malfunctions in the tire, which can be dangerous when walked on.
3. When driving your car, pay attention to potholes and bumps on the road, avoid parking on the pavement.
4. Do not do high speed in hot weather and heavy load. Hot air makes it harder to cool the tire, which gets too hot due to heavy load and high speed.
5. Avoid improper installation on your vehicle. Unbalanced load distribution may cause excessive load on some tires and, accordingly, rapid wear.
6. Do not use tires with a tread depth of less than 1.6 mm. It is very important in terms of safety to change the tires whose tread depth has fallen below this level, especially since the tire will be difficult to drain and hold onto the ground.
7. Correct vehicle and tire imbalances (unbalance, misalignment, etc.). These mechanical imbalances can cause irregular and early wear on the tires, as well as reduced ride comfort and steering control.
8. Use tires and wheels of the size approved by the vehicle manufacturer. Make sure that the tire and rim size match each other.
9. It is necessary to carefully check and use the outer and inner tires, which have been 5 years since the date of manufacture. If there are cracks on it, the tire should not be used.
10. If possible, visually inspect your tires before each use. If foreign objects such as stone, glass, glass are sunk into the tire, remove them. Have your damaged tire repaired immediately. Do not continue driving with a tire that is damaged or the air pressure is too low for any reason.
11. All valves should be clean and capped in good condition. Valve caps prevent dust and similar substances from entering the tire.
12. Always fit tubeless tire to tubeless rim. If it is tubetype, never use without a tube.
13. Regularly check the tightening of the wheel nuts. If the wheel nuts are loose, irregular wear will occur in the tire, in addition to reduced driving safety.
14. Never exceed the speed and load limits stated on the tire. Otherwise, there may be tire malfunctions that may have very dangerous consequences.
15. Fit the four wheels of the car in the same size and pattern. The use of different tires, especially the use of tires of different sizes and structures, will adversely affect vehicle and tire performance.
16. Replace the rim valve or inner tube every time you replace a tire.
17. Check tire inflation pressures every two weeks. If the pressure has dropped, adjust it to the proper level. Be sure to measure and adjust the tire pressure when the tire is cold, as the heated tire pressure may increase. In order to reduce the rising air pressure due to warming, the tire must not be vented.
18. Never reduce tire air, as it will provide better traction in snowy and icy weather. On the contrary, increasing the air pressure by about 3 PSI in such cases will help split the snowy icy layer on the ground and increase traction.
19. Complete the rotation of the tires every 10 thousand kilometers. For the radial tires, change the direction of rotation without putting the tires on the front and the back on the front.
20. Increase the tire air by 7.5 PSI for parking more than two weeks and chock the car.
|08.05.2020 13:55||# 2|
Thanks for informations..
|08.05.2020 13:55||# 3|
|08.05.2020 13:55||# 4|
Thanks for sharing ...