Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2 Unknown Cable Sockets in Handbrake Console

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
Viruse
Hello friends;

I have the 2006 model Peugeot 206 HDI Feline. Recently, I removed the handbrake console for armrest mounting and saw 2 free sockets where the windshield controls were located. Despite my research, I could not find a place that came out. There was not much information on the Internet, but it was written on a foreign site that there was a seat heating socket. The guys even installed the seat heating buttons right next to the handbrake where the black pocket was. When I ask the service, they state that these vehicles are definitely not heated.

Now, Question 1 is stuck in my head: What are the idle sockets for?

Do you have a friend who can help?

http://206gti.net/lowercentreconsole...sole%20(4).jpg
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
KuzuX
As it is evident from the icons, seat heating buttons are placed. Maybe it can be something desired as an additional feature when buying zero vehicles. I think the seat heating infrastructure is made so that it can be installed in the service if desired. But of course, I did logic, who knows better.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
koray.turan
In my car, 4cam automatic rear windows also open and close from the console part you specified may be for the rear windows, if the rear windows are manual.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
Viruse
No, my friend Feline model. I have 4 glass automatic. There are window controls already. The cables are too short and extend all the way to the picture. Wait, I put it on the head, the cable ends are already from the same socket in the car too. I wear a Button, let's see what will come out. Throws the most insurance.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
koray.turan
[QUOTE = Viruse] No dude Feline model. I have 4 glass automatic. There are window controls already. The cables are too short and extend all the way to the picture. Wait, I put it on the head, the cable ends are already from the same socket in the car too. I wear a Button, let's see what will come out. Throws the most insurance. [/ QUOTE

I was wondering, brother now I have:)
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
Viruse
No need to disassemble Koray buddy, when you lift the box next to each handbrake, you will see the sockets
08.05.2020 18:56 # 7
monalos
The seats have sockets in Gold bnm those sockets for heating or are there airbags in the seat edges for them
08.05.2020 18:56 # 8
koray.turan
[QUOTE = Viruse] No need to disassemble Koray buddy, you see the sockets when you lift the box next to each handbrake [/ QUOTE]

Not even from the forum
08.05.2020 18:56 # 9
pusutr
It appears as the right seat heating and left seat heating button. But I never heard that there was seat heating in the 206s.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 10
Viruse
We examined the vehicle in detail with a friend of the moderators of the site 2 days ago. Thanks, he checked with a measuring device and took it from the computer to the building diagram. Even though Peugeot services persist, there is no problem that humanity's curiosity about help can be overcome in a forum. As a result, it was clear that the sockets I saw there belonged to seat heating. Now I need switches that fit there. Here, the subject falls on friends who understand auto electricity.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 11
fætih
they are seat heating installations. I don't know if there is electricity or even a fuse is missing.
Towards summer, I am thinking of removing the front seats myself and buying seat heating pads from hepiburada and connecting them to the facility there. In fact, if the original buttons are found, number ten will be a project;)
08.05.2020 18:56 # 12
Barut
I looked at the user manual of my car, it looks like the seat heating feature is available so there are 206 hardware. The job ends up finding those buttons. not available in Turkey, but eBay, etc. I think it can be obtained from places like. Of course, the work may not end with attaching those buttons because activation or insurance etc. from the pc. Maybe.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 13
serdaralisan
When I saw this issue, I researched it because the installation is standard, it takes factory heated seats that want to have the installation, and some people say that they can put the die cable assemblies left there by the factory after the request, the information from the hanger service is correct, that if there are plugs in the seats, the resistance connections on the seats will be activated when you insert the buttons directly. They said there is no need for any extra software, friends, it was enough to check their insurance on the fuse buttons.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 14
Viruse
If your friend can order, let's handle whatever the cost
08.05.2020 18:56 # 15
Barut
Let's order in bulk. Did you get price information?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 16
Viruse
What are friends, I do not understand the knowing of friends in this service. Today I went to a service again, showed the sockets and asked if they knew what it was. Unfortunately, no windows, no air conditioner stopped shaking and I got out. Is there a smart Peugeot Service in Ankara, number 10 place in terms of interest and attention ...
08.05.2020 18:56 # 17
Viruse
Friends, these are the sockets I mentioned. We expect comments from auto electric masters or masters who understand from Peugeot.

08.05.2020 18:56 # 18
muro_60
You can disassemble the seating parts of the seats and see if there is a resistance inside.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 19
yer_teyyaresi
In the summer of 2010, I spent about 1000 TL due to the temperature problem of my vehicle, there was no service left in Ankara industries. It turns out that the owner of the previous owner wore fiat. It made me sell the car ..
I do not visit the shuttle service anymore, I get offers on my maintenance problems on www.otocase.com, I compare, I go to special services with autocase agreement. I am very satisfied with clean meticulous places.
Now that I went to such places under the stairs, it was cheap, I made a summer for 2 years.

08.05.2020 18:56 # 20
oguzhan29
it meant i didn't know it had a resistance wow bee
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”