Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2 questions about digital air conditioner.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
yaramasyaramas
Hello friends. I'm using 206 Roland Garros. 2001 model.

I have 2 questions regarding digital air conditioner.

one . The friend I bought has the air conditioner connected. Therefore, when I stop the car, the air conditioner turns off completely and the electricity is cut off. Then every time I start the car, the air conditioner runs as cold in the Auto 16 C position. Come on, it's not a problem in summer. When it is 8 degrees outside in winter, the air conditioner hurts every time I run it. I was wondering how does the air conditioner act if we separate it from the contact?

2nd . The question is, the lights of the buttons of this digital air conditioner do not light up. The button has no lights or is it a malfunction.

Thanks to the friends who will answer.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
dbmaster
I did not understand what the owner was before I went and made an incident. I was contacted by the contact, yaw nonsense, I think it was a problem that made me think of it. If you want to heat properly, go to the service in the electronical consu
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
yaramasyaramas
[QUOTE = dbmaster] I did not understand what the owner of the owner before I went and made an incident. If I want to go to the service in the electronic consu, I want to heat properly [/ QUOTE]

I bought the car from my friend. I think the reason why he got the ignition on was that the air conditioner indicator was working continuously even when the car was parked.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
Guests
No, there is no light on those joysticks, only on the screen.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
furkan
I hope it will be resolved
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
individual

it works like me

If the air conditioner is off and I turn the ignition off and on
If I stop the air conditioner on, the air conditioner works when I turn on the ignition again.
there is light on the buttons of the air conditioner.
when you remove the panel, you will see 3 bulbs behind it.
they burst.
usually one bursts, all bursts
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”