Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2 problems at once

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
Melih
1 - sa friends today, the speed indicator dropped to zero when it was about 80 -90 km speed, I started to try again 5 minutes after stopping the car, it looked okay, it was okay, I demolished again zero soon. I pressed the km reset button, it resets the km, but it looks like it's been displaced.
2 - I started today in 1st and 2nd gear, and when I pull my foot out of the gas and touch the gas, I feel very little in high gears, swinging back and forth as if the car would stop.
help friends burned. Ağlama
08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
apopeugeot
clear your throat butterfly

08.05.2020 15:44 # 3
Guests
I think there is something like drowning in the car .. I think you need to clear the butterfly throat ... our masters who know the job. will guide you better ...
08.05.2020 15:44 # 4
Melih
As you said, I do not know how to clear my first job tomorrow.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 5
apopeugeot
Remember that after cleaning, the vehicle must run at idle until the fan motor is activated.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 6
Melih
Remember that after cleaning [QUOTE = apopeugeot], the vehicle should run at idle until the fan motor is activated.

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you my friend is this for calibration =?
08.05.2020 15:44 # 7
apopeugeot
yes, so that you don't stun the vehicle

08.05.2020 15:44 # 8
d3n1s
The master is probably out of charge (when the indicator drops to zero). I know it had happened to me too, the charger is charging more than it should be. The car also cuts the electricity going to protect the indicator, so it drops to zero as if electricity was not going to the indicator. If the problem is resolved when the fog lights are turned on or when the air conditioner / heater is turned on, the charger is overcharging. There is a piece in the charging dynamo called a connector (I may remember its name wrong), it changes, the problem is solved. My electrician had bought 85 lira for that changing piece, he took 50 lira of workmanship, 50 lira of mechanic dismantling and monetary cost, it cost me 185 liras.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 9
Melih
friends just set off everything normal speedometer works car does not shake. 3-4 km later, the speedometer fell to 0 again, the car started to shake when I pulled my feet from the gas and touched the gas.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 10
Melih
[QUOTE = d3n1s] master most likely charging dynamo is broken (when the indicator drops to zero). I know it had happened to me too, the charger is charging more than it should be. The car also cuts the electricity going to protect the indicator, so it drops to zero as if electricity was not going to the indicator. If the problem is resolved when the fog lights are turned on or when the air conditioner / heater is turned on, the charger is overcharging. There is a piece in the charging dynamo called a connector (I may remember its name wrong), it changes, the problem is solved. My electrician had bought 85 lira for that changing piece, he took 50 lira of workmanship, 50 lira of mechanic dismantling and monetary cost, it cost me 185 liras. [/ QUOTE]
I did not try to turn on the fog light or air conditioner, but I will try
08.05.2020 15:44 # 11
Melih
[QUOTE = Melih] [QUOTE = d3n1s] master is probably out of charge dynamon (when the indicator drops to zero). I know it had happened to me too, the charger is charging more than it should be. The car also cuts the electricity going to protect the indicator, so it drops to zero as if electricity was not going to the indicator. If the problem is resolved when the fog lights are turned on or when the air conditioner / heater is turned on, the charger is overcharging. There is a piece in the charging dynamo called a connector (I may remember its name wrong), it changes, the problem is solved. My electrician had bought 85 lira for that changing piece, he took 50 lira of workmanship, 50 lira of mechanic dismantling and monetary cost, it cost me 185 liras. [/ QUOTE]
I haven't tried turning on the fog light or air conditioner, but I will try [/ QUOTE] today I tried to turn the fog lights on and off the problem continues
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”