Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2 knuckle sounds from the clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, I have 3 knuckles on your finger, like the top middle and bottom. As if I had 2 knuckles in my clutch, I need to change my clutch set. thousand ..
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
MemoTech
I had a situation like that, but if you pulled hard from the clutch, your foot was like that. If you shoot slowly, it was standing where it should stay normal. After a while it did not throw up, it continues as it should be. Try to slow down, the clutch pedal will probably not be a problem.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
qEccE
if it happens when pressing, there may be a problem with the wire
I had a taunus at the time, there was a motor malfunction, there was a problem with the wire after the repair.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
MemoTech
How do you lift the pedal from where it stood before you pressed on the wire even more than I did, it will fall off when you release it a little, it does not fall when it is lifted, it was there as if there was one more floor and it came down with a light foot pressure. The spring was holding one more layer above the pedal. I guess that's what the friend said.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
GiTaRRa
[QUOTE = MemoTech] How do you lift the pedal with your hand from where it stood, before you press the wire again, it falls off when you leave it a little, it does not fall when it is lifted, it was there as if there was another layer, and it came down with a light foot pressure. The spring was holding one more layer above the pedal. I guess that's what your friend said. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, my friend, I would be glad if there are friends we will get a complete answer to this
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
erdal
Well, brother, it was like me, as if there were two stages .. If you press the clutch, it goes down to half until it goes down a little harder, it sounds harder.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
GiTaRRa
I just changed the linings, buddy, but the discs are very thin and need to be changed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”