Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2.0 HDI Parking brake faulty failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
iso0625
Hello friends. I have a Citroen C5 2.0 hdi. While I was on the last road, I got the "Depollution system faulty" failure. Fault code "P2148 Injector control row 1" When I disconnected the injector no.1, I saw that it was broken on one side, do you think it might be? Vehicle working problem etc. did not have. I put it in place and when I turned the ignition, this time I got the "Parking brake faulty" malfunction and the car did not start. I opened the contact close and worked depollution failure was still present. But this brake malfunction has begun to be continuous and when I turn on the ignition, the vehicle does not start whenever it fails. It works when it is deleted from the brain and again malfunctions in the next operation. (Electric parking brake is available on the vehicle) I added the photos. I would be very happy if friends with knowledge help.

iso0625 2020-04-10 00:19:57
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
GokhaN
Hi

Have you done no injector repairs in a few thousand km of your vehicle?
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
iso0625
I did not have Merhana injector process. Manifold was cleaned and seals were renewed. All of these malfunctions occurred after the after-engine wash.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”