Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1998 106 xr 1.4 engine warning lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:55 # 1
gunerlevent
Hello friends. I bought a 1998 106 xr 1.4 vehicle about 2 months ago. The driving pleasure of the vehicle is magnificent. but their problems do not end. When my car is especially cold, the engine warning light does not come on at the first start. The light comes on by itself when you start the engine a few times or wait for a while. I am sitting in Kutahya and as far as I understand here, there is no master who understands the problems of this tool. I took the vehicle to Eskişehir service. Although my vehicle gave the same error in the service, they did not even bother to connect the vehicle to the diagnostic tool. one of the masters made fun of me. I took it to a few masters here. some say from the fuse box, some say from the car's brain. I don't have the backup key. A master said to have the spare key done, the problem will disappear. help for god's sake. teacher friends are making fun of every morning. The students are smiling sexually. what do you think can be the problem? please help me. gunerlevent@mynet.com - gunerlevent@mynet.com
08.05.2020 14:55 # 2
Guests
It's difficult to remotely help that kind of problem. You have not explained in great detail. Is the vehicle running first when cold? or if it stops, the runner is running. Also, does this light end when it flashes when it is cold, or does it burn continuously? Is there a stop when it is hot? Is there an abnormality of fuel in the towing of the vehicle? Describe the databases, such as vs. let's try to help ... throttle idle valve etc maintenance done?
08.05.2020 14:55 # 3
gunerlevent
friends my car is gasoline. 1998 model 106 xr 1.4 when I bought the car, I changed the oil, oil filter, gasoline filter and air filter of the vehicle in Ankara. I have cleaned the filter. & nbsp; when the engine is cold, the engine warning lamp (K) does not come on and the vehicle does not start for this. but when I start or wait without cranking a few times, the warning lamp (K) lights up on itself. The warning lamp then goes out on its own. the vehicle does not stop while running. traction and & nbsp; fuel usage is OK. idling is not a problem. but there is no problem with traction. There is no medium problem when the vehicle starts. respect ... & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”