Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.9 D Morning Working Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Partner
20.01.2021 15:25 # 1
luckylukegs
Hello friends, I have a 1.9d vehicle. I have a problem for the past. The vehicle does not work in the first run.I am pumping diesel or something, but it works barely. It works fine.
16.02.2021 01:24 # 2
Karaman
Master the past. If your question still persists, have the injectors and valves checked.
06.10.2021 22:29 # 3
sarp
There is an oxygen sensor under the fuel filter, it loosens, it happened to me in cold weather, if it stutters once in a while until it goes 1-2 km after moving, then it gets better, that's for sure. will not stay. I completely renewed the filter, it still continued, then I found the problem myself, air enters from there, diesel is escaping back
21.11.2021 16:28 # 4
luckylukegs
I just took the car out of maintenance, but my problem still persists. The car runs very hard in the mornings. I pump diesel 2-3 times, but it works. When it starts, I have to give a lot of gas for the first 2-3 minutes, otherwise the car stalls. it works by doing it and then there is no problem.
I would appreciate if you could help
30.11.2021 14:25 # 5
luckylukegs
Sarp, may Allah be pleased with you. I did what you said and the problem disappeared. We couldn't solve the problem no matter what we did. Thank youSmile
18.12.2021 23:45 # 6
Ordulu adventure
Sarp brother, the information you gave is really true. I told someone I know. I don't understand, his master said, he looked at me and said that's the problem.
22.12.2021 18:55 # 7
sarp
It doesn't matter, now it happened to me again. I've been struggling for 3 days, I can't tighten the nut, I'm going to put a check valveLOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”