Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.6hdi pressure problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Partner
25.08.2021 22:38 # 1
partner2
First of all, greetings group members, my vehicle is euro4 1.6hdi 90hp. My car has an open air filter. Thanks to the open air filter, the sound of air released by the turbo can be heard (I'm talking about the sound when you plug in blow-off). The lower revs are fine, but at the upper revs (starts after 2700), I sense a strain, a reluctance in the car (as if they are hanging from the back). And the issue that I especially suffer from is the pressure of the turbo at high revs. I say pressure release because I just told you that when you release the gas, I can hear the pressure sound. After 2700 rpm, even though my foot is on the gas all the way, there is a pressure release sound. Yes, even though I keep pressing the gas, there is a release sound, this happens for seconds, then the car picks up itself, but again 3600-3700 and 4000 pressure release sounds, like 3000-3300.

Fault codes were scanned with OBD, the vehicle does not show any fault codes. I used catalyst cleaner, EGR valve cleaner and injector cleaner and it didn't help. A few weeks ago, my MAF sensor failed (from holding too much air) I bought a new MAF sensor, but the problem persists.

I wanted to ask you experienced people what could be the problem?
12.02.2022 16:58 # 2
gepi usta
there is a problem with the turbo vacuum line. You have to take it completely. vacuum hoses are worn out, rotten or the vacuum line on the turbo is leaking. Your problem is to have the entire vacuum line checked, including its cables and pressures
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”