Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

147,000 maintenance :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
FeverDog
friends came after 10,000 maintenance, which was after the previous one; now I need nap :)

The
oil indicator shows that the oil is running low, and the traction of my car has dropped a lot in the last 1 week. It goes by wobbling on the straight road, I pulled aside yesterday and checked to see if one of the tires came down. I will take the service to another industry; I will ask him to replace the oil, air filter and diesel filter; Could it be from its balance adjustment? & nbsp;

Is there anything else that needs to be done and how much will it cost? Also, these are done immediately, right? Do I have to leave the vehicle?

I have already thanked.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
koliva
Make sure the parts are original. Yawning may be out of balance, but you also look at the torsion of your vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
FeverDog
I made it, I changed the oil, oil and air filter, I changed its oil. They said that the wobble problem could be rot, but I couldn't get it to look yet because I haven't had time. meanwhile kept 210tl :)
08.05.2020 17:04 # 4
feline
I hope the 150th millennium is out of balance, I think it is very good in price
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”