Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

13 rims in 206, mine is like that: D

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
enmerkar
Now My 206 1.4 presence gasoline 2000 model My car has 2004 model 4 tires and 4 wheels which I think is original. Tires & nbsp; still looks young and alive, but it has finished its usage period and it is mefta, so let me confess, like mummified egyptic pharaohs: D & nbsp; I use it anyway, whatever it is, as I said, there is nothing in appearance, but now, while I am on the road, the wobbling has started, I am shaking as if I was on the road like a village road (that is, if the master is right, rolled up). div>

yes, I tell you what these wheels are. keep the rims 13 but let me put on a different tire ..

rim tire performance economy what do you suggest all together ..

< / div>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
MagicPerformance
13 wheels were retrofitted. The small rim is always good in terms of performance and fuel, but the big rim is good in terms of image and tol preference. :)
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
yavuz25
[QUOTE = enmerkar] Now My 206 1.4 presence gasoline 2000 model My car has 2004 model 4 tires and 4 wheels which I think is original.
event these tires & nbsp; still looks young and alive, but it has finished its usage period and it is mefita, so let me admit it like mummified Pharaohs: D & nbsp;

though I am I use it for another 10 years with this stinginess, anyway, as I said, there is nothing in sight, but now I go on the road, the swings have started like oil, I go on the road like a village road (i.e. if the master is right, it is rolled up again). : D & nbsp;

yes, I tell you what these wheels are.
b) keep the wheels 13 but a different l let me wear the astikmi .. >
[/ QUOTE]

I made my choice for option b. I would buy 4 new tires and continue on the road. .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>
yavuz25 2012-01-21 22:43:01
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
enmerkar
Well, if I ask this, this is the truth that the master says, shake is rubber: D (you notice, I still have difficulty in not changing myself: D)
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
yavuz25
& nbsp; [QUOTE = enmerkar] Well, if I ask this, this is the truth that the master says, shake it is rubber: D (you notice, I'm still struggling not to change myself: D) [/ QUOTE]
whatever the importance of shoes for a person is the tire in a car. < img src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" /> Tires put your life in danger after a short time. "Wink" Swing might be rubbery. I never knew that the kames that had been sitting on the egg rolled the ball. "Big The same logic. We should not expect anything from the tire that has lost its shape.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
enmerkar
[QUOTE = yavuz25] & nbsp; [QUOTE = enmerkar] Well, if I ask, this is the right thing the master said, shaking is rubber: D (you notice, I'm still struggling not to change myself: D) [/ QUOTE]
whatever the importance of shoes for a person is a car It is the tire inside. "Wink" Tires life is short after a short time. Swing might be rubbery. I never saw the egg kames sitting on top of the ball rolling. Same logic. We should not expect anything from the tire that has lost its shape.
[/ QUOTE]

for a while I dreamed about what this kames would be when you sit on the ball because those kames balls in youth were very expensive bea You couldn't bend sitting on it: D: D
but you're right, mine was like an asshole officially wearing rubber shoes for my little boy .. D
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
MagicPerformance
If the vehicle is laid down for 3-4 months without suspension, the tires will shake even if they are zero. The tires that fill 4-5 years will shake even if their yarns are on them, and the tires that make 1000 km distance with rotten camber shake :) :)
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = enmerkar] [QUOTE = yavuz25] & nbsp; [QUOTE = enmerkar] Well, if I ask, this is the right thing the master says, shake is rubber: D (you notice, I'm still struggling not to change myself: D) [/ QUOTE]
for a person Whatever the importance of the shoe is the tire in a car. "Wink" The life of the tires is short after a life. "Wink" Shaking may be rubbery. I have never seen the kames of eggs that have been sitting on it and have seen the ball roll. Same logic. We should not expect anything from the tire that has lost its shape.
[/ QUOTE]

for a while I dreamed about what this kames will be when you sit on the ball, because in youth it collects kames K was expensive, not bea, you couldn't bend sitting on it: D: D
but you're right, mine was just a pity, I felt like I was wearing rubber shoes for my little boy ..: D
[/ QUOTE]
Your place nireki brother.We would buy 2-25 million combine money and play. Then the goalkeeper would sit on it and lay eggs on it. Then the car would pass over it. "LOL" Silver.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 9
enmerkar
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] If the vehicle has been laid down for 3-4 months without suspension, the tires will shake even if they are zero, even if the tires that fill 4-5 years are on their yarns, the tires that make around 1000 km with the rotary camber damaged cars shake :) [/ QUOTE] So you are officially saying that you have these wheels ...: D anyway, I have all of what you said, I got angry to the master [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = enmerkar] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = enmerkar] Well, if I ask this master, It is true that the swing is made of rubber: D (you notice, I still struggle not to change myself: D) [/ QUOTE] for a person, what matters is a tire in a car. Tires life is short after a period of time, danger to life. Did the kames see the ball roll? The same logic. One should not expect anything from the tire that has lost its shape. [/ QUOTE] for a while this kames ball's base I set up a fantasy about what it would be like when you sit on the timbre because it was very expensive in youth, you couldn't bend sitting on it, but not at all: D: Checkers are right, mine is a complete villain, I felt like I was wearing rubber shoes for my little boy .. D [/ QUOTE] brother, we would buy 2-25 million money and combine. Then the goalkeeper would sit on it, lay eggs on it, then the car would pass over it. Silver. [/ QUOTE] we are the children of a generation who had a crush on salt in the suburbs of anatolia.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 10
yavuz25
[QUOTE = enmerkar] [QUOTE = umutrizaergen] If the vehicle is laid down for 3-4 months without suspension, the tires will shake even if they are zero.The tires that have completed 4-5 years will shake even if their yarn is on them, the tires that make the mileage around 1000 km with rotten camber damaged vehicles: ) [/ QUOTE] so you are officially saying that you have these wheels ...: D whatever you say, I have all of these things I got angry to the master [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = enmerkar] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = enmerkar] If I ask this, it is true that the master said, the shake is rubber: D (you notice, I still struggle not to change myself: D) [/ QUOTE] for a person, whatever the importance of the shoe is the tire in a car. The life of the tires is short after a lifetime. I do not know, did you see the kames ball rolled by sitting on top of the ball. The same logic. You should not expect anything from the tire that lost its shape. [/ QUOTE] for a while kames I had a fantasy about what would happen when you sit on the ball because in youth, those kames balls were so expensive you couldn't bend sitting on it, D: you are right, my checkers are mine, it was like an asshole officially wearing rubber shoes for my little boy .. D [/ QUOTE] Your There, nireki brother, we would buy 2-25 million, combine money and play. Then the goalkeeper would sit on it, lay eggs on it, and then the car would pass over it. .
08.05.2020 16:32 # 11
djchaos
14 inch rim I say 4 zero tires but I don't know if it fits your budget
08.05.2020 16:32 # 12
06OzGuR06
I would prefer the first option. I would upgrade to 14 and continue with new wheels and tires. A little

it would be salty but it would be nice because there is safety of life .
08.05.2020 16:32 # 13
yavuz25
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] If the vehicle has been deposited for 3-4 months without suspension, the tires will shake even if they are zero, even if the tires that fill 4-5 years are on their yarns, the tires will make shaking around 1000 km with the rotary camber damaged vehicles :)
[ / QUOTE] On the
rod, the tire of the vehicle has trouble in its hump. UNBALIZED ABRASION. SHAKING will not be much, my brother. "Wink".
08.05.2020 16:32 # 14
MagicPerformance
On the one hand, go to a scissors with the eaten tire.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 15
yavuz25
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] On the one hand, take a scissor with a tire that is eaten, let's shake my shake or not shake :) "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 16
Bugra
IF THE BALANCE ADJUSTMENT IS COMPLETE AND IT IS SHAKING, WALKING; THE TIRES OF THE VEHICLE WILL ALWAYS BE ALSO IN THE EYE, THERE IS WASTE IN THE WIRES IN THE TIRES. I THINK I WILL RETURN TO ORJ TIRE SIZES NOW 13` WHEEL IS REMAINED ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”