Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

12v emergency aid For Friends Sound System

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:51 # 1
Cyrus35
Good day to everyone .. I know your own faults both my hobby and myself because I like to deal with myself. I pulled it from the left side, I used the 12v button, which came to the same tape, but the motor did not let in the sound, but the tape and amplifiers were closed when I was underloaded. Meanwhile, the sound system;
1400 pioneer champion series
2 oval 500w pioneer
4 sets of sony doors
1 100e 1 mono amp
1 2400 streo amp

When I pull the 12 from the battery, the alternator gives its sound, the 12v elsewhere is insufficient. If a friend can help in terms of amperage, I would be glad if I commented and stopped listening to music. Big smile In the vehicle, I can pull the tape and 2 amps, where can I get a fixed 12v from another ..

I tried up to 12v on the cigarette lighter, the engine no longer gets sound, but due to amperage, the entire system shuts down.

Another problem is that when I connect the sony on the doors, it makes a crunchy noise. Yesterday, when I connected the current of the amps to tape 12v, when I loaded the sound, the amp started to protect itself, when the voltage was not enough, the sound broke down, I did it, I made it crispy, parasite sounds.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 2
Cyrus35
There is no advice or information in the forum.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 3
sonerkyl
Well, the electrical issue spoils me a little :)
08.05.2020 19:51 # 4
Cyrus35
Either I need a high amp 12, but I have to have a 12v that the alternator does not supply. To stop it from letting the charging sound come in, after stopping the car, the doors hit the roof, the first person who touched it, I couldn't solve the event. Smile
08.05.2020 19:51 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
Brother was taken out of the fuse box directly on us
08.05.2020 19:51 # 6
Orcun_Simsek
It may not be like informing incorrectly, but if you connect the original tape voltage cable, if the sound problem is resolved and the amperage problem is experienced, it may be the solution to increase the amperage of the fuse connected there. Though I haven't used a brain vehicle before. But as far as I understand from the electrical system, amps are withdrawn. In other words, electricity consuming parts in the system draw as much amperage as their own needs. Increasing the fuse may be the solution if the amperage drawn when you turn up the volume is increasing and the amp is protecting itself because there is not enough amperage. I just guess that you need to be very careful, especially in electrical matters. And especially in brain vehicles, avoid applications that you are not sure about. In addition, as far as I heard (from right to left), the 206's were a bit sensitive to the brain. A malfunction that may occur may upset you.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 7
madblueblacksea
Fixing the idea that the sound is caused by the alternator. I think the first part of the vehicle that causes this problem with gasoline is spark plugs and cables. There is no other way to get electricity from the battery. You said you have two amps, try both of them separately, try the tape without an amp. But the first thing you should look at is spark plug cables.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 8
Alicilik
There's no need to get through this much. There's a filter. Do not try anywhere other than the battery, the two amplifiers would be at least 20a wherever you look.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 9
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = Orcun_Simsek] It may not be like misinformation, but when you connect the original tape voltage cable, the sound problem is resolved. Though I haven't used a brain vehicle before. But as far as I understand from the electrical system, amps are withdrawn. In other words, electricity consuming parts in the system draw as much amperage as their own needs. Increasing the fuse may be the solution if the amperage drawn when you turn up the volume is increasing and the amp is protecting itself because there is not enough amperage. I just guess that you need to be very careful, especially in electrical matters. And especially in brain vehicles, avoid applications that you are not sure about. In addition, as far as I heard (from right to left), the 206's were a bit sensitive to the brain. A malfunction that may occur may upset you. [/ QUOTE]

Changing the fuse does not increase the amp, the fuse just throws in short circuits and prevents the big damages. If the upgrade goes up to burn the vehicle, the vehicle cannot protect itself and the 12v anywhere in the vehicle cannot be increased or lowered with different amperage values and the current and amperage value required for the light or device are given there. The original amperage value of the tape is given just enough to the original tape, and I need amps and voltage far above the factory values. There are 2 amps extra, so I can't meet the current current from where you mentioned and there is no direct battery in the place where I will get the current. I tried the place, did not remove it as value or took the engine sound inside
08.05.2020 19:51 # 10
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = Adam Survived] Brother was taken directly from the outside fuse box on us [/ QUOTE]

I tried it too, my brother got the sound of motor again.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 11
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] Fixing the idea that the sound is caused by the alternator. I think the first part of the vehicle that causes this problem with gasoline is spark plugs and cables. There is no other way to get electricity from the battery. You said you have two amps, try both of them separately, try the tape without an amp. But the first thing you should look at is spark plug cables. [/ QUOTE]

A little idea was good, I will try it separately, there is no full chassis, there is no problem in the amplifier or tape or somewhere, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 12
Cyrus35
So when you get out of the car, what is your idea of the crash, I read a post in a statement I read in a place where friends jump electrically, if the vehicle is throwing the current produced by friction with grounding, the tires do not transmit to the ground and lose their conductivity. Does anyone have a different idea like a leak?
08.05.2020 19:51 # 13
serkanay55
Replace RCA column from tape to amplifier or give chassis instead of tape amp output
Use the 12v event only from the battery or the fuse box and the vehicle are very likely to be ash.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 14
serkanay55
In the case of the filter, the sound is low, if you are listening to the sample sound 20, you are making 25 30 s.
like squeezing the man's throat and shouting :) There is a chassis event in the link.

08.05.2020 19:51 # 15
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = serkanay55] Replace RCA column from tape to amplifier or give chassis instead of tape amp output
Use the 12v event only from the battery or the fuse box and the vehicle are very likely to be ash.
[/ QUOTE]

I tried different RCA cable bro
+ I have always done the chassis event in my first installation.

As for the filter event, I turn the sound a little more, no problem, max volume 65 I couldn't turn up to 45 yet Big smile I will try to get the filter event from an auto electrician by trying to understand that the audio output power of the RCA was not understood because there is a coil in the filter.

Thanks for the responses
08.05.2020 19:51 # 16
madblueblacksea
Think of the parasite breaker as a last resort. It is likely that you will experience loss of frequency in the sound with interference. No, I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it, I couldn't cut it, put the parasite cutter
08.05.2020 19:51 # 17
Cyrus35
Believe me, I think that there is a strange engine sound and a crackling. let's see
08.05.2020 19:51 # 18
cnrx9004
I had this problem long ago. The problem is caused by the amp.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 19
Cyrus35
Ustad I mounted the amp in the press box, I pulled it firmly on the chassis, I have no doubt, it has been since then, and I was a little less than the previous 206, and this time it was really bad. Smile now I will use it by trying the cables etc. in different ways again, there is also a coil winding event.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 20
cnrx9004
cancel that amplifier, connect another amplifier, the problem will be solved
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”