Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

110,000 Maintenance Problems Solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
blntctn
Hi guys again,

At the end of yesterday, I arranged everything and went from Konya Karatay Industry to Efe Peugeot Special Service. Ali Bey was very interested. By the way, we have removed 40 of the children in the service, so we are trying to pull everything together because the conditions are not necessarily permissible at work :)

Guys, I had bothered you by saying my problems before, but thankfully there are no problems at the moment.

• First of all, I did a nice cleaning with Meguiars before the maintenance, thanks to the suggestions I bought a good product my lion alew ball :)
  • The car had the famous com2000 error, the airbag did not go out, I took it to one of the master, I made it for 150 TL, but he said something like I do not accept responsibility. But thanks to Ali Bey, he canceled the single socket temporarily for the double socket warmed airbag, at least it made sure that the warning lamp would not be lit, he said that none of it would enter the circuit if it burns out, he said that if I wanted to do it, he would change the signal lever including workmanship and cost 340 TL for now.
  • I have asked several times before that the vehicle is kicking in the rain; When the air filter was changed, we saw that the vehicle got wet and dried partially wet, and we saw that this was the case when water was accumulated in the slot where the filter was seated, when a small 2 or 3 holes were drilled, and that water accumulated in it, as rain came. (When we punched a hole under the box, we prevented the water from collecting. As the water collected, we were kicking the water.
  • I also asked the rear fog lamp before; Thanks to this, we did not have a new light bulb, so we adjusted the socket as much as possible.
  • I had asked several times in the steering wheel, not trembling, but it was making sounds exactly when; I had forgotten to even say that, the car was completed and lowered from the lift, they were going to deliver it to me, at that moment, Ali Bey was listening to the sound, he said stop, lift it, they lifted the tension belt again, they removed the tension belt so that the belt was cracked, and when the belt changed with the tension ball, we got over that problem.

In general, filters, oils, spark plugs, fog lights, temporary solution for airbag, right tie rod and tie rod setting, tensioner ball, tensioner belt changed, I paid 335.00 TL, including labor, if I had only done maintenance, it would cost 150.00 TL including labor. I was pleased from there, maybe I may have paid more than I do not know the market, but they are very interested in it, I came out of the service without any problems. The invoice was written in the vehicle and the workmanship of each piece was added tomorrow.

Only tube maintenance is left and I think it doesn't hold much :)
blntctn 2015-04-29 09:37:41
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
vpro
How did you solve the water intake problem of the master air filter?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = vpro] How did you solve the water intake problem of the master air filter?

Walla said, "Don't waste water. Even if water enters the lowest point, it is chronic, it is important to us that the filter does not get wet, but it does not collect water," he said. When I opened the hole, a glass of water was poured out of it.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
GokhaN
Get well soon, use it without any trouble
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
themurat54
Exactly, you did find the problem, but you did not write the solution :)
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
vpro
Let me drill a few holes with the drill, then I still did not understand where the water came from.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 7
blntctn
[QUOTE = themurat54] Exactly you did find the problem, but you did not write the solution:) [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = vpro] Let me drill a few holes with the drill then I still did not understand where that water came in. Hopefully, let's not get into trouble with the accident [/ QUOTE]

because we could not find the water inlet, we made holes to prevent water accumulation (we thought that the front grills are getting out of there but I don't know how to get it, we thought, but did not find it) :) at least the water entering it to convey it to different places without the damage of the puddle will come out as it is but be careful if you open it from the middle, the front bumper will come out as it is. Try to open it to the bottom part of the drill, you do not need a drill, you can open it with a screwdriver, so that the drill does not go deeply, be careful :)
blntctn 2015-04-29 09:40:45
08.05.2020 19:14 # 8
vpro
Okay, teacher, let me bend over and see where it would be good :)
08.05.2020 19:14 # 9
sezar206
I'll do this hole job at the first opportunity. It is logical, but I don't know if it is harmful, would it be like pulling the air too much or too little?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 10
blntctn
[QUOTE = sezar206] I'm going to do this hole job at the first opportunity. It is logical but I don't know if it is harmful, would it be like drawing the air more or less? Does it make sound or something like car whistling sound etc. [/ QUOTE]

No, it does not make a sound, it would not be a problem, it would not be a problem, it is not an airless place with an air filter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”