Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106XS - HARARET. The Sender? THERMOSTAT? help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
ALX
Greetings!

I noticed that the engine could not warm up with the cooling of the air. When I was driving on the straight road, the heat was always falling, I was checked today, thinking that the thermostat was broken. When we opened the thermostat, we saw that there were no thermostats. The vehicle was overheating in the summer, I had submitted my complaint during maintenance, thanks to the "masters", it seems that they cut the thermostat.

The heat problem never happened after that, until today (-6, -9 in the morning). Anyway, I bought the thermostat (18TL Gülme , original, made in France), but now it's back to old event. The temperature of the vehicle is always at an upper level of the middle. As if the balance is there, sometimes it falls. When the temperature approaches the middle, the thermostat sends the water to the radiator, and the pipes become hot when touched. The fan turns on when the indicator is just above the middle. Despite the fact that the fan works, the heat increases and stays at some point. The motor does not cool down when going, the interior of the car is also warm ... But, the thing that sticks to my head is why the heat remains at the top level, not in the middle (never came to Red) ?? Where might the problem be caused by? The thermostat is new and received according to the engine number. Is the temperature sensor faulty or indicator? Can you help if you have an idea? Thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
tugrahan
may be a temperature sensor brother show to an electrician they understand if it is defective without disassembling the sensor with a cable, and if the temperature sensor is defective, the vehicle must burn a lot of fuel because if it is connected with ecu, the brain will burn more fuel to heat the engine if it cannot communicate with the sensor
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
ALX
As if there is no problem with fuel. Now the vehicle is warming up quickly, it is very good. Even if I try hard, the pointer does not go up the middle of the next level. I bought the car from a friend, he used it for 2 years, there was no problem. I wonder if the thermostat does not fit? In fact, he was taken according to his chassis number.

The interesting thing is - I look at the LOVATO LPG application, the gearbox temperature is 80C but the pointer is between the middle and the upper level and the fan is running. When it comes to the upper needle, the gearbox is 85C or something. Actually, there is no heat, but the pointer is above the middle?

What else could be the reason?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
Guests
106 xs war is doing the same thing with me in the ark, you don't mind if you don't hurt you too much overheat fever goes over the middle of me but there is no heat ..
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
koliva

There may be air in the system. The way to certify this is water. When the temperature of your vehicle reaches the level you are asking for, ventilate and bring it to the warmest position. If it comes off relatively cold without ventilation, it means there is air in the system. If it blows hot, the problem is elsewhere. If there is air, there is a screw in the engine compartment just like in the boilers in our houses to get the air. Open it with a screwdriver and continue until the coolant flows. If you try and write the results here, we will learn.
Koliva 2011-02-07 13:35:02
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
ALX
[QUOTE = street art] ark is doing 106 xs war on me, same event is on me, don't worry if you don't hurt you too much overheating is over the middle of me but there is no heat ..
[/ QUOTE]

It is normal, but that hand does not leave me alone Gülme . I use it for a while, I hope it won't be a problem. In addition, when the vehicle gets hot, the performance of the car increases even when the pointer moves over the middle.

@koliva, there is no air in the system, after installing the thermostat, we bleed it by opening the screw on the top of the thermostat box. The heater also blows warmly, even at -6 degrees when getting off the ramp on the straight road.

My filter stays on the open type filter and the full engine, there is nowhere else, the original filter has an LPG regulator in place. I wonder if I take the pipe and put the filter in a cooler place?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
Guests
Have you compared the heat displayed on the planet by connecting it to the planet? How can I not do 106, but in my body there are 3 heat sensors in the body of the thermostat. knows because the same engine has it. if you say these 3 musurs are working
-The top blue is transmitting the heat to the indicator.
-Bitron transmits the brownish heat in the middle to the fan brain. when it is seen, the bitron gives the fans a warning or cuts them
- If the bottom one is green, then the heat is transferred to ECU. ecu also knows the engine coming from here by running the engine at high speed, making the idle down when warmed up ...
you can take a share of these from yourself ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
xdesign
When I first bought my peugeot, I was driving, I looked at the car's temperature indicator a little too much. I immediately took it to the master. He said that the Peugeot and Citroen passed the normal clutch in 95. I'm relieved :)
08.05.2020 15:05 # 9
ALX
Cecoli, thank you for the info. I took my car to many places because the temperature was uneven, nobody could solve the problem. They said it works like this. Finally, they found a "solution" and cut the thermostat. What can i say...

The first thing that came to my mind was the heat sensor, I just didn't know it was more than one. 2 pieces for 106XS 1.6 appear on the spare parts list, temperature sensor and fan sensor. Let me take a look at them. If not, let me change it, it's not too expensive. If there is no problem with them, then there is a circulation ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 10
Guests

There may be 2 officers in 106. the number of these officers can vary according to the vehicle.

I expect the temperature to rise to about 100. As a technical data in mine, the fan hurts with low speed at 97C and the fans stop at 90. but I see 100 on the indicator ...
How many Cs was written on the top of the thermostat? Was it 89 ???
If the distress does not improve, the circulation and radiator need to be checked. or there may be congestion in the ducts. How long the vehicle is running when the fan turns on, it is necessary to check this. If it has been running for a very long time, there will be a problem in cooling efficiency. but in the meantime, it is necessary to be sure that all electronic components are working properly and smoothly. The cooling fan is blocked and the fan is very small. or the water in the circulation is not circulating the water well, this time the fan works too. Of course it is necessary to watch this from a proper 106. It is not a heat.
basically you should be sure of the accuracy of the information reference. You can only come to a conclusion by checking the soundness of the options in order ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 11
ALX
He did not write degrees on the thermostat. Metal spring and copper pin. We also changed the friend's thermostat, the civic 2000 wrote 78C on it. I wonder if the thermostat I bought is high, does it open late? As far as I know, there are those with 75C and 89C, so there are 2 types ... let me ask the 75-degree one ... I will not buy according to the engine code, let's see what will happen ...

The fan never stops after the engine warms up, it runs continuously. Even when going, there is no heat. Only when there was no thermostat, did it climb slightly above the middle, it would immediately turn on the fan and cool it in 2 minutes.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 12
Guests
As far as I know, 2 types of thermostats do not matter ... every vehicle or engine can be different. the difference is already the degree of opening. then the door etc. is different. But I think there is 1 thermostat for every engine. I put a thermostat with a certain degree for a model that is produced for the purpose of selling the factory in Turkey and I expect them to be in the same shape. of course there may be minor exceptions.
Let me say what I read in the technical book.
At the booklet of 306
89C at 1.4 and 1.6
It writes 83C on 1.8 and 2.0 engines.
Some engines of 106 and 306 are the same ... 1.4 and 1.6 90 hp engines are the same.
In addition, our country needs a high-grade thermostat. Because we are a country that lives in cold times, it should be 89.
For example, let me tell you who came to print. I engine's original thermostat is 83 degrees. but when you go on the road, the temperature is almost 70. so it does not heat well in the cold ...
I have researched, I saw a new version of the factory installed a 1.8C thermostat for 1.8 and 2.0 engines. Moving from this idea, I bought the thermostat box in the authorized service and started to try it. None of the original 89C thermostats matched with mine in terms of cap. This time I went to search for the side industry thermostat and found an 89C thermostat made in Italian. It was very beautiful now. I made this change in March 2010. The temperature in the coldest time is usually around 85. I have no complaints in the heat of summer. I pressed up to 210 in the hot forehead on the Izmır highway in the summer, I pressed the car in full throttle, but the temperature was tickling at 90 ... it was a long time but take care :))))
the cecol 2011-02-07 16:56:11
08.05.2020 15:05 # 13
ALX
Cecoli, I agree with you on everything, but here is the constant operation of the fan and the fact that the indicator is always upstairs also makes me uncomfortable. We bought it according to the chassis number, but here is the thermostat opens late. The car is constantly running hot. I searched on the internet, there were several thermostats for 106 (I mean grade when I say type). I even saw that there were 3, not 2 - 75-82-89C. It was for the 1.4 engines that were 89's, you're right in it, the others don't write engine volume, I looked a lot. Anyway, we ask the shopkeeper to go to the shop and check the compatibility on the spot. It seems to me that I am 89C too, but it should be lower. The fan has difficulty, the thermostat does not open, the temperature gauge travels above the middle. After switching off the ignition, the fan is running long in summer ...

What does your indicator show after installing a 89 'thermostat? Is the needle in the middle or slightly above it? Unfortunately I do not write a degree on the indicator, I can only give the level, mine is always like this ...
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2138/gosterge.jpg
08.05.2020 15:05 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = ALX] Cecoli, I agree with you on everything, but here is the constant operation of the fan and the fact that the indicator is always upstairs makes me uncomfortable. We bought it according to the chassis number, but here is the thermostat opens late. The car is constantly running hot. I searched on the internet, there were several thermostats for 106 (I mean grade when I say type). I even saw that there were 3, not 2 - 75-82-89C. It was for the 1.4 engines that were 89's, you're right in it, the others don't write engine volume, I looked a lot. Anyway, we ask the shopkeeper to go to the shop and check the compatibility on the spot. It seems to me that I am 89C too, but it should be lower. The fan has difficulty, the thermostat does not open, the temperature gauge travels above the middle. After switching off the ignition, the fan is running long in summer ...

What does your indicator show after installing a 89 'thermostat? Is the needle in the middle or slightly above it? Unfortunately I do not write a degree on the indicator, I can only give the level, mine is always like this ...
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2138/gosterge.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
If you pay attention, I wrote above. I can see very clearly because it shows with the number in me, usually it travels around 85. In the summer heat, it seems to be like 90 on the highway even though I don't have the engine jammed. but it looks very clear 100 in traffic. Because 100 fans like it hurts then stops at 90.
In your vehicle, I guess the line is 90C, and the next line is 100. next to you the 2 lines are 95 and 100 points.
If you think the thermostat turns on at night, try your presentation. start the engine and move it. Gas it where it is, heat it a little bit and when the side of the line below 80C reaches 80C, let the engine idle and start controlling the hose by hand. Look at the indicator at the moment when the hot water comes down so you can detect how bad it is.
I can see that the thermostat turns on in my car by the indicator. I am leaving the engine continues to warm up. When the temperature reaches 90C, the thermostat hurts and the display decreases rapidly to 80C. the continuation increases and travels there ... As I said, it usually watches around 85.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 15
ALX
Yes, you wrote. I don't have a degree in the indicator. The thermostat opens near the room, maybe above it, if it increases more, the fan turns on. According to the LPG software, the fan turns on when the regulator temperature is at 76-77C. If the gas evaporates 2-3 degrees of loss then it means that the fan is turning on at 80-82C, when the needle is above the middle. I'm confused. The thermostat was cooling when there was none, but I'm confused by it. In other words, when I left idle, the fan was turning on, after a while, it was catapulted and the needle was falling. Now, the fan never stops at idle with the thermostat. It is as if the thermostat prevents it from cooling down and the needle coming out.

I'll take a look at the thermostat again Saturday, if it doesn't happen, I'll dive into the mysteries and circulation.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 16
ALX
Hi, me again!

While coming to work, the temperature has reached the next level while stepping up the steep ramp. Then when I got to the company, the heat was just below the upper level, I stopped. Usually the fan is running after stopping for a while, this time it didn't work ... I don't get it gone ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 17
Guests
You do not compare the data of the engine with the regulator heat. Because it can deceive you. As the hoses from the regulator are too distant and the LPG heat draw, as you say, it misleads you ... in some vehicles, the regolator may be too far away. Since the hoses extend to the water, water circulation and heat transmission are slow and the regulator may not be able to fully heat at any time. When this is the case, the engine is getting longer at lpg. beside the regulator full heating hose in the engine, the hose length is 10-15 cm :)) I can switch to LPG in a very short time from that pain ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 18
ALX
I looked less last night, parked the car and left it at idle. The fan turns on, the temperature is quite above the middle, I touched the pipe coming out of the thermostat, it was slightly hot, only when I touched the radiator it was cold, it was warm. Either the thermostat does not fully open or the circulation cannot reach.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 19
Guests
First of all, I say you should be sure that the radiator channels are not blocked. If the thermostat is slightly open, it is necessary to bring hot water to the radiator. it must be very hot in the hose. Because when the fan is on, the engine water is around 100C.
When the fan turns on, touch the heating hose when the temperature is high.
If the heater hose is hot as fire, I can say that if the radiator hose is warm, it is either blocked or the thermostat does not fully hurt.
If the water heater hose is warm in the same way as the radiator hose, it heats up in the interior of the vehicle. If the situation is long, I think that there may be air in the system first. If you are sure that there is no air, then I can say that it may be necessary to look at the circulation ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 20
ALX
Heater hoses are very hot, the fava blown inside is hot, especially when it comes to the top level. The radiator was too hot when there was no thermostat at idle, the fan was turning on, then turning off. The radiator was pretty hot. Anyway, it doesn't end. Let me see it Saturday ...

Cecoli, thank you for your help.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”