Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106XS does not ignite after washing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
ALX
Greetings to all!

Guys, there is a problem with my vehicle. I came across this site while investigating this problem, I hope you give an idea. I share my experiences in order.

I have a 1997 model 106XS with LPG. I said I'll have a nice cleaning on Saturday. I was hesitant in engine washing, now I wish I could listen to the sound inside me Göz Kırpma . I live in Ankara, and I went to a local washer (I wish I had never been there). Anyway, we talked, agreed on the price, asked the engine, and the guys said there was no problem with the XS. I thought how beautiful the clean engine looked and I followed the devil, I said okay.

When I returned 1 hour later, the car was sparkling, but ..... it was not working. We couldn't work what we did. The men said the necessary parts were covered with sachets, of course there was no point in the discussion anymore ...

I pulled aside, I called a master I knew. He arrived 1 hour later, cool down, looked at everything, his circuits, fuses, finally pulled out a cable and checked the ignition. There was no electricity for ignition. He said that probably water has gotten into his brain. The brain is around 400TL, he said. We took the vehicle with the savior instead.

They opened the brain on Monday, the water really fled. After drying, no electricity was still supplied to the spark plugs. The vehicle was sent to the electronics shop last night, it was evening, still not done ... Now I am worried. The masters said that there was something feasible.

Let's come to my questions:

Are there anybody who has experienced such a thing before?
Doesn't your brain protect against water leakage?
How serious can the problem be?
Is there any good master you can recommend in Ankara?

Thanks to everyone who will help ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
Guests
walla is the best information about our friends. I have heard that the peugeots will be careful in every step of the engine. If the Sonnax was not able to wash the engine of the PJ 306, it would be a problem to go past the ordinary knife washer. Who will meet the amps I wonder?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
MirakGTI
While washing the engine, you will not squeeze such clogged water into the engine.
The spark plugs will shut off the brain and all electrical parts, including the bag and the engine. Nothing to do if the washer can't turn off. I washed the engine a lot of times, I did not have a problem including my car (106 g)
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
EminONAL

Doesn't your brain protect against water leakage?
First of all, be sure to protect the brain against water leakage.

How serious can the problem be?
If it is not possible to repair it, I hope you save it with the change of the brain.
I hope it does not incur additional costs such as ignition cables etc.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
ALX
Thanks for the answers ...

He said I closed the washer parts, I did not see them, we went to relatives who were sitting nearby while the car was being washed.

It was a good lesson for me. Running engine is better than clean engine ...

Let's see if they can do it tomorrow ... Actually, the maintenance came on Monday, I would even give the master the car on Friday, he said to visit the weekend, bring it on Monday. I wish I gave it that day .... Anyway.

I'll share the situation tomorrow, I hope they do ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
haruncoskun
I had a brain problem, because it is not possible to repair the walla, it is made of smd materials, but the cost would be very high.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
ALX
If the problem is solved so easily, I still don't understand what the guys are doing. Wall
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
ALX
I just met with the master. The electronicsman said the brain came. 90% would result today. "If they have not been able to fix it, we will find them out of the stands," he said. "It's cheaper to repair," he said. Anyway, keep waiting ... Ermm
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
ALX
Greetings!
They couldn't fix the brain. They found the brains out there, fitted them, the cars that worked directly ...
Quitting brain - 300TL
Labor - 50TL
Those who want to wash the engine, attention, think again before washing ... Is a reward given for the clean engine?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
EminONAL
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
okankrgz
[QUOTE = ALX] Greetings!
They couldn't fix the brain. They found the brains out there, fitted them, the cars that worked directly ...
Quitting brain - 300TL
Labor - 50TL
Those who want to wash the engine, attention, think again before washing ... Is a reward given for the clean engine?
[/ QUOTE]
Notify the person you have done this cost washing, I think even take some of it ..
08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
BAHTIYAR

Get well, if they have a sis.lpg in order, do not wash it with certainty. there is an xs there in the washer so i asked him

08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = okankrgz] [QUOTE = ALX] Greetings!
Quitting brain - 300TL
Labor - 50TL
[/ QUOTE]
Let me know that you have done the washing of this cost. I think you can even take some of it. If you say this is where all the sincerity is gone, he said he will beat me. Why did you put it there?
Now if your gentleman goes there he will get the answer if he says the brain is broken
If you hadn't washed it, brother :))))
06BAHO 2010-08-19 13:12:37
08.05.2020 14:52 # 14
okan77
That's why I only wash the outside of the car. locks the doors, I take them with me in the key ... I do not insert them into the door ... They are installed by pressing the door sill to set the ceiling because it is 307 high ... Quixilver broke the pass of the hitch because it was also pressing the door sill in my car ... ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 15
ALX
I can't get anything from the washer after this time. Nobody can take it. They do not accept responsibility.

There was no problem in LPG anyway. They closed the brain of LPG well. No water has run into it. They closed their normal brains, but still with water. As far as I understand, they did not spray protective oil, so water leaked.

Anyway, now I go to private places, where the engine is serviced, no washing the engine on the left and right. There are places that make beautiful motor protection, we have to leave this work to the master ...

Maintenance ends tomorrow evening, I'm bored waiting ... Gülme
08.05.2020 14:52 # 16
BuRCaK
Get well soon. good price for brain and workmanship. I hope that the quit brain will not cause forward problems.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 17
Selim Engin EREN
I agree with what you think for the washers. I saw that they also inflated the tires of the car that came to the wash. If it is not a close friend, it is not even right to put it in the car. trouble-free days ..
08.05.2020 14:52 # 18
badcombatant
A very annoying incident
08.05.2020 14:52 # 19
ALX
The situation is really annoying ...
Let me tell you what happened to me today.
I went to get the car. Maintenance is over, everything is fine. They even found a problem I did not know, the speed sensor was broken, the car was cutting gas after 3000 cycles, I never noticed. I bought the car, I said oh. Even his voice changed Thumbs Up
Fortunately the way I did - 10km
I went home, we said we'd stop by, I parked, then I said I'll change the place, I couldn't start the car again. It did not end with this, but the finger of the left glass was broken and remained inside the glass. If you saw the facial expression of the lady at that moment. I guess mine was no different Wacko . I said I will donate it now, get out of my hand.
I called the master, 22:30. said wait, i'm coming, 1 hour later he came. Let's look at magic. Naturally we checked the ignition first, the master inserted the screwdriver, made the chassis, said the starter, it was strongly crashed Nuke . I'm relieved (not because it crashed, don't get me wrong) Gülme At least the problem was not in the brain. He opened the tank in the back and checked for gasoline. The pump was not running. We took electricity from the luggage lamp and gave it directly to the pump, the working sound came and when the starter pressed, the car started. When we switched to gas, we left.

Now let's come to the benefits of the bean. After washing, the part that powered the gas pump took water. It turned out that it was not damaged when dried. Electricians left it as they are. And the result was that after 10km, the gas pump was powered off. We took the car to the industry without stopping in the evening, and the master left me home. They will handle this tomorrow.

As far as I understand, this work does not end here. Electrical problems may persist. I hope I won't be on the road at a bad time.

Good evening, keep your way open ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 20
okankrgz
Gülme I was very sorry for the situation, but did you do this without any research or hearing how much trouble washing the engine will cause in peugeot ?? If so, I hope to call yourself a crime and hopefully everything will be corrected soon. Get well soon
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”