Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XS SMALL RELAY FLIP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
ALX
Greetings to all.

Recently the idle of my car started to fluctuate. Occasionally, when I press the clutch while moving and suddenly hang on the brakes, or at 1-2 meters of stop-and-go, idling drops to 500 and stabilizes by waving (never stopped). Especially when the heater or something is on, he often does it. I generally did not notice, but lately I got it on my head. Normally, there is no problem when it is not in motion. Idle idle when in park, both gasoline and gas, I gas, I turn on electrical appliances, etc. At first, I thought the problem was in gas, I couldn't do anything with the settings or something, it has nothing to do with the gas, because it has very smooth settings, it works in every sense. Gas passes are also very good, gas time in gas is also constant. One day, I used it in gas once the gas was over, and I saw that there was still a little fluctuation, although it was more rare. Is there an air leak somewhere in the air inlets? The ECU detects a poor mixture and increases gas / gas, as if more air is entering from one place. When I got the car, there was a handmade iron air intake pipe on it, I suspect it. I add pictures at a convenient time. How can the problem be detected? I want to solve it without spending too much money. Without changing everything I can think of Gülme .

I cleaned the idling engine, gas flue, it is not normally a problem during operation. Idling is very stable. I looked at the alternator, and he just changed it, they said there was no problem with charging, normally at 14, and 13.8 when all the tools are running. Spark plugs 5000km. I don't know about single coils. Say what?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
ALX
No one has an idea?

I suspect the filter, my filter is open type, right next to the battery, on the left side. In other words, when the engine is slightly heated, the filter draws warm air, and it fluctuates because a warm cold air enters the idle. I consulted the master, said replace filter, separate it from the engine, he said. I think the original original filter boiler can be found, or should I buy a filter like Z TECH for 106GTI?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
GiTaRRa
dude I don't have the same filter, it would be clear if mine had just changed
08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
ALX
Changing the filter does not eliminate the problem. I mean - replacing the open filter with the closed one, the same as the standard one, or special, that takes the air from the outside. My filter is on and on the engine, it gets cold air while going, it is hot while standing. I would take a picture, but I did not have time. Then it becomes clear what I mean.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
haruncoskun
there may be a problem with the idle valve
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
ALX
The idling valve was cleaned, as well as 2 times, maybe it is dead, after 4000km it has maintenance, I change it too. In fact, if he had a problem, he wouldn't work properly when the car was parked, but I don't have a particular problem. In other words, I tried all kinds of parked, gassed, turned on electrical appliances, there was little play and no fluctuation, idling was smooth. Just doing occasional stop-and-go.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
Guests
Can I tell you something ... Idle valve for you. If you say why, these tools do not fail completely at once. Sometimes they are late in keeping the role and when the lift is removed after the dust is over, it fluctuates as you say and comes back to normal. then he can not press another gas, etc. this can happen at any time. When it comes to its place, when it comes up, it is possible to come up with gear, and when it starts to close the stop, it can sometimes do the gear changes slowly. he does not do a certain point of pain. For example, when my vehicle is completely cold, it can be stopped when it is new and throws it to 2, or it rarely stops if it does not stop again. The reason for this is obvious. Also because of this, I sometimes work at night during mars and I want you to know about it ... I believe that the reason for all this is the idle valve ...
this is not a problem for me. I don't worry about doing it so rarely when it's hot. I wear a cLEAN in 2000-3000 km. In this way I will use it until I get a lot of problems ... because the original is expensive. Let me talk about my ass for about 200 TL. There is a supplier industry between 50-100 rubles. The side is very pleased with those who wear them and enjoy. it looks pretty nice. We put your friend in the shop and we did not face any problems ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
ALX
I understand, it's time to say. I have no trouble in the starter, it works without stepping on the gas. There are also people who change and continue this kind of fluctuation, so I look at it from every angle. This intermediate filter is the same as in the picture. When the fan starts working, it starts to blow directly into the filter.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8138/filtrec.jpg
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
Guests

this fluctuation is not necessarily due to the ball valve, but it suffers the most from it. Besides, there are other variables. but I know it was in my car because of it. Because I inserted my throttle, I broke it up to its heater and cleaned it completely. there is no problem other than this fluctuation, which is rare. I haven't had any trouble until today, but I still sting right and left ...

:)) This is what happens when the head is grazed:) PP
the cecol 2010-12-30 13:05:48
08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
ALX
Sırıtma
As for the weekends, I get the thoughts of "Whatever I clean up today." I do it in the car while the lady is cleaning at home Approve . Even with this in mind, I had the engine washed (I wish I hadn't washed it), not to get caught too much ...) ... I dismantled the sunroof last weekend, it was also malfunctioning. You need plastic gear box, is there any place you can recommend?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
Guests
Don't take the recipe engine to you. You can wash it :))) Why don't you leave a bottle of water? Especially, I never compromise your vehicles, such as your water, the water, the pumpkin, and the squares. Because the sockets may become loose in time, and water gets inside. Contact problems are coming forward in the future ...
you will also like me and you will get 1 2 lt. you will fill the water soap. After that, you will demolish your motor yourself with the pump spout method. Sırıtma You will be rinsed and installed. Meanwhile, if you run the engine, the points that your hand does not see warms up and dries up. or if you can find a compressor from right to left ... then you can drive from certain torpedo care products to certain plastic parts ... then sit down against the night, be happy to look at the engine :)) These are the car maniac behaviors that have scratched the head: DDD
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
ALX
Napal, I'm sick of cleaning:) ... My computer is also sparkling. There's that disease, Overclocking, cooling ... Whenever we sweep the house, I open it and clean it.

So where can I find the plastic sunroof gearbox? The turning arm connects directly to it, and the gear from there turns the wire. I could not find in any particle or publisher, I searched all of them ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
Guests
Did you go into contact with our efe ???
08.05.2020 15:00 # 14
ALX
I'm in Ankara, I looked at those here. Let me ask Efe ...

It was not in Efe ... How hard it was to find ... It also requires time from the owner. There are so many of them ... I look at it now in a spare time
ALX 2010-12-30 14:41:56
08.05.2020 15:00 # 15
Guests

If you can not find if you have askers on your website, you can ask them too

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”