Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Xs Oil Leak Acillll

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
searxx
Hi guys I just got the car & nbsp; The engine was washed in a few ways to enter the inspection & nbsp; and then the car started leaking oil said that it was leaking from the felt and & nbsp; Waiting for your comments said the cost in 1000 TL cost acill & nbsp; : When I got S, there was no such problem started after cleaning ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
searxx
I want detailed information guys very urgent
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
searxx
Can't anyone help
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
EmSul
Have you blinded the car or made it look, whether the gasket is gone or not
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
searxx
there was no problem when i got it & nbsp; When I look at it, the problem came when the engine was washed.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
tellotello
When I received [QUOTE = searxx] there was no problem & nbsp; When I look at the engine, the problem came out after washing the engine .s how much the gasket costs [/ QUOTE]

What matters is why the gasket is gone rather than gone. If it is a case like aging or something, if it is overheated, there may be a problem in other parts. It is a costly and detailed transaction, so the price is kept a bit high. Removing the cylinder head works hard and I recommend you to have it done in a good place. If possible, find and book a reliable place. There was a leakage of oil in the engine when you received it and you may not have noticed that the same area may have been missed after washing. When you received the engine, what could be the reason for your washing because it was oily?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
tellotello
[QUOTE = EmSul] Whether you blind the car or not, whether the gasket is gone, it is likely to be past [/ QUOTE]

I also seem to be a little more polite & nbsp; .
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
searxx
teacher, my reason for washing & nbsp; & nbsp; I showed the engine of the car washed, it was observed that there was no compulsion in a very good condition and there was no problem even with their traction. What would be the estimated cost? Would it be better if I showed it to the first service?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
searxx
There is no problem with that kind of thing, sir. I will show you today because they could not see diodes from the estimated seal.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
searxx
Guys I had this day taken & nbsp; it was coming from the steering wheel & nbsp; What is the cost of the repair?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”