Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XS GAS INSTALLATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:26 # 1
Ottobanfaresi
FRIENDS, THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION YOU FIRST GIVE TO YOU, WE WIN WIN FROM OUR POCKET AND TIME.
MY FRIENDS HAVE MY XS 1.6 90 HP VEHICLE IS LIGHT ON THE 101.XXX THOUSAND GAS I HAVE A SIBOP SETTING I HAVE BEEN STUDYING THE GAS PLUGS CABLES OIL MAINTENANCE EVERYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO GAS GAS INSTALLED.
HOW TO GET IN GAS, WHAT HOW IT SHOULD BE INSTALLED, WHAT IF YOU GIVE INFORMATION? Ouch OuchOuch
GOOD LUCK WITH
08.05.2020 20:26 # 2
Ottobanfaresi

GÜNCEELLL

08.05.2020 20:26 # 3
outlaw
I do not recommend you lpg as a user of 106 peugeot lar lpg has a troubled adaptation problem, is there anyone who uses the problem but if you search the forum that has not had a problem with their luck, you will see how much lpg troubles are.
I was burning 1 TL when I had a modified but I never thought about LPG
I am also in the `` DO NOT THINK IF YOU LION FEEDING '' mode ..
Lpg, you get a healthier and lively engine.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 4
Ottobanfaresi

You are very correct, I do not get lpg.

Thank you for your information, have a nice day
08.05.2020 20:26 # 5
Karacocuk24
Importantly, the professionalism of the place to be appreciated is how many peugeot citroen groups have been assembled and how many are involved in the training of the companies, etc. There are so many reasons why they are wrong, but they are entrusted to people who just got out of the apprentice because it is 200 lira cheaper. Asking the places to call the brand you will install the room and say the best place in the area you are in. At least I say 50% as the least space saving area. Karacocuk24 2017-10-17 21:05:16
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”