Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xs exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
tsgenc
Hello to everyone. When I first bought the car, give the floor cancellation, instead of the last muffler, I had a exhaust with a silencer, and I had a legendary sound and also a little increased in performance. But now that I am looking for some more performance, I want to install the straight pipe and end performance silencers. I need your feedback on the diameter of the straight pipe and what the end silencer is. My brothers and sisters who have collected xs before will be great if you can help. meanwhile for those who do not know the vehicle 1.6 8v.
and if the last thing allows the vehicle to be made in 4-2-1 headers towards the summer, there must be a suitable exhaust for it
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = tsgenc] hello everyone. When I first bought the car, give the floor cancellation, instead of the last muffler, I had a exhaust with a silencer, and I had a legendary sound and also a little increased in performance. But now that I am looking for some more performance, I want to install the straight pipe and end performance silencers. I need your feedback on the diameter of the straight pipe and what the end silencer is. My brothers and sisters who have collected xs before will be great if you can help. meanwhile for those who do not know the vehicle 1.6 8v.
and if the last thing allows the vehicle to be made in 4-2-1 headers towards the summer, there must be a suitable exhaust for it
[/ QUOTE]

Exhaust trouble, my brother, I did not stand so hard not to bother, I know that they have installed 51 pipe so far, as the exhaust brand, they say remus is very good. But my humble advice is to buy quality valve exhaust
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
tsgenc
[QUOTE = 307bursa] now that you are going to get the headers in summer, I think now a world cost nothing to enter the exhaust business
But if you say that I will do it, I put 51 otto or remus in the pipe
[/ QUOTE]

There is a suspicion that the car would be a problem in small revolutions in 51s because there are 8 valves inside.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
tsgenc
[QUOTE = dogan106] [QUOTE = tsgenc] hello everyone. When I first bought the car, give the floor cancellation, instead of the last muffler, I had a exhaust with a silencer, and I had a legendary sound and also a little increased in performance. But now that I am looking for some more performance, I want to install the straight pipe and end performance silencers. I need your feedback on the diameter of the straight pipe and what the end silencer is. My brothers and sisters who have collected xs before will be great if you can help. meanwhile for those who do not know the vehicle 1.6 8v.
[/ QUOTE]

Exhaust trouble, my brother, I did not stand so hard not to bother, I know that they have installed 51 pipe so far, as the exhaust brand, they say remus is very good. But my humble advice is to buy quality valve exhaust
[/ QUOTE]

I have a very different plan in my head that will be in the van. but the only question mark is the diameter of the straight pipe and the brand of the last muffler

08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
tsgenc
no one has a flat pipe for 106 xs or can we share their opinions
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
herry
it makes more sense if you decide this with your exhauster. If you were in Istanbul, I would recommend Alexander the master in maslak. Your exhaust will take the car to the duct, it will look like it will fade on you. lower cycle upper cycle coz them all. otherwise a friend from here will tell you 51 pipes, but we will not know how to result in your car. floor cancellation flat pipe provides a quality final muffler car performance response increase, but as I said, the exhaust master should decide their size.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
outlaw

I HAVE XS AND I HAVE 51 CHROME CHROME DOES NOT KNOW AT THE LOWER TRANSFER.

HAA MAY MAY BE MORE THAN OTHER MODES ..

LIKE THEY SAY, I RECOMMEND THE VALVE EXHAUST TO YOU BECAUSE THERE ARE 106 POTENTIAL PENALTY WRITING CARS.

I HAVE OTTO AND STAY AT HOME I WASTE THE MONEY 650 TL YE (KANKAM EXHAUST) WAREX TITTED THE CAR SHOULD OPEN THE VALVE AS V8.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO HEADERS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY HEADERS ONLY.

08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
gogo46
You can have 51 straight pipe 48. if you say I don't want to get a lot of whimper performance.1.8 or 2.0 oem final silencer.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
tsgenc
I searched for a little bit, I don't understand this for some reason. As for the exhaust, the flat pipe of 51 stands closer. I hope I will finalize my decision with a small industrial tour when I balance my money.

one of my friends has a 2003 model clio 1.6 16v except for the final silencer I have a complete straight pipe and the probe's original final silencer is attached. the car goes very much louder than its normal voice, and it does not cause any discomfort. But the original silencer affects the vehicle's performance, but it definitely has to do with the performance silencers. And when the gas heats up, it comes to a fine glimpse, just a little bit worse than the exhaust, but the exhauster said that sound because it was not the last silencer. He said he wouldn't sound like that if he was fibrous.

I'm very unsure about the final silencer.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
tsgenc
bro, help me or your ideas are very important
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
gogo46
If you are not satisfied with the original use, you put an open exhaust ...
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
herry
If you put it in the exhaust heat, cancel the head, 51 straight pipes, at the end buy the Varex control exhaust from the original guaranteed dealer, this is the end point of this work. See the police and silence the control. When the police pass, push inlet the street. performance is already one of the best combinations I have mentioned. If it is not difficult to put them all in the examination, put the solid back and return it to the original, I will do this too. my friend had his car built in istanbul iskender master, he made the system I was talking about. I say come get me when I go out, I do not take my car out just to experience that sound :))))
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
tsgenc
The floor is canceled already, probably we will do something with valve. not any other way :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”