Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xs automatic transmission malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:22 # 1
fluoxytil
Hello friends, I had a malfunction in the transmission of my 106 xs 1997 automatic transmission vehicle. I live in Tekirdag soup, there is only one automatic transmission master here. the price was too high for me. I am thinking of turning the vehicle into flat gear. Does anyone know about this situation? Or is there a place in Istanbul where I can find an automatic transmission and if I turn it into a flat gear, what is the cost and if there is a master in Istanbul, is there a master I can do?
fluoxytil 2015-07-29 21:10:02
08.05.2020 19:22 # 2
Burak
I did not hear the translator in the 106 xs model. I used the translator from the same vehicle. It was with automatic sunroof. I found the solution by selling the car.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 3
serdaralisan
If it does not write automatically in the license, there is no need for a license change, but according to the gearbox that will change the flow of the flywheel, the brake clutch pedal will change, the gear lever rods will change, there is still a figure like 3000. If you can not find the number of virtue brother on facebook, add to tolga quickly from bursa.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 4
fluoxytil
serdar bey drag service met with erdem master, said that he had everything in a team, only I will buy the printing pad, he gave 1750 TL price, he will hold around 2000 liras with the printing pad.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 5
sonerkyl
I hope it gets better after I have a beekeeper, I have 206, 2007 model 2000 TL and it cost me.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 6
fluoxytil
[QUOTE = Burak] I did not hear the translator in the 106 xs model. I used the translator from the same vehicle. I had the automatic sunroof. I found the solution by selling the car. I am worried about the license, there is the virtue master who deals with these vehicles in the place where I am.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 7
fluoxytil
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] If the license does not write automatically, there is no change of license, but according to the gearbox you will get change, the gear rods will change according to the gearbox that will change. If you can not reach it, you can find the number of drag service virtue brother on facebook.
[/ QUOTE]
serdar bey drag service met with erdem master, said that he had everything in a team, only I will buy the printing pad, he gave 1750 TL price, he will hold around 2000 liras with the printing pad.
08.05.2020 19:22 # 8
serdaralisan
you did not write it done what is the latest status of your vehicle now
08.05.2020 19:22 # 9
Savap
Sir 98 106 xs, I had the same problem you had, but the problem was resolved to 2,000 liras. Xs are bad, so the piece is rare. I was in a dilemma whether I should change it to flat gear but it is more difficult than it seems. I suggest you find a suitable master and have it repaired
08.05.2020 19:22 # 10
serdaralisan
I have not been able to enter and look for a long time. Erdem is the most suitable for the market. He never does sketchy work. I am in Bursa, but we have met him before. If you have not missed this opportunity, there is a very good bursa in the small industry, because of one transmission, even if the auto car paint is original, but I said that the gearbox could not get expensive, so I said manual
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”