Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR Unresolved Misfire Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
ozkann38
I have a 9 9 model 1.4 xr vehicle.
When the engine warms up, the vehicle does not eat gas very clearly, but it does it instantly. For example, after taking off 2-3 times, it does not go even if I do bottom gas when it comes towards 2000 cycles. I am about to go crazy.

Made to the car:
+ Ignition coil changed
+ Spark plugs changed
+ Probe (O2) sensor changed
+ Gas Filter is crazy
+ Injector Cleaner discarded and toured
+ MAP sensor was cleaned and its soundness was checked.

Malfunction occurs in the most prominent 1st gear when delivering constant gas. The vehicle is misfire. If anyone who has experienced this problem or knows before, please help Cry
08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. So is the vehicle lpg available?
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
ozkann38
Thank you, my teacher has not been stuck before. ozkann38 2019-11-21 14:17:38
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, if you have checked the gas pump, the pump pressure may not be enough.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 5
ozkann38
Sir, I suspect him, and the car is quiet while piling up. If the cleaner is thrown out because there may be an injector, the gas pump will be checked.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 6
ozkann38
Although the price of gasoline is not always known, most of the time the light was on and the pump was very likely.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 7
sonerkyl
The pump looks at the injector values of a vehicle that probably goes away after the pump replacement with the original software.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 8
ozkann38
The pump has changed, my teacher, the problem still continues.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 9
ozkann38
Sir, wouldn't it be the problem of injectors? Because it does this problem sometimes, there is no problem in traction (it sometimes stacks on traction, not always), especially when the engine is hot, the problem increases, the problem decreases when you stop and start.

I also noticed that when the car was idle, when it gave gas at a constant 2000 rpm, it was kicking and stopping after a while.
ozkann38 2019-11-23 21:11:43
08.05.2020 21:22 # 10
omerb
Hello, I don't understand who we are.
Who are we dealing with as a master? Of course, I do not put them all on the same pan. But I think a mind-blowing master does not directly replace the gas pump.
First, it looks at the outlet pressure of the old one.
After all, this is the pump, it sucks on the one hand and presses on the other. Put a sensitive Manometer in between, secure leaks, then take your measurement. It did not change this, it did not change how much.

If you have the ignition system checked, there is a problem in the fuel system. If you have also changed the fuel system, then the ecu may have problems with sensors that transmit either fuel or ignition information.

Have you looked at the fuel pressure sensor.? Cables may be broken. It may be contactless. It may be oxidized.
Also, does he give code etc.?
omerb 2019-11-24 22:53:15
08.05.2020 21:22 # 11
ozkann38
I changed 2 special services, the familiar places are actually, but they are doing a scavenging job.
I am so sick of it now that I am thinking of taking 99 model cars to the authorized service. Because if it goes like this, I will have collected zero 106 (I wish my greatest regret was that I would have gone from the beginning)
There is a fault record but we could not read it, it writes unknown fault.
Where is the fuel pressure sensor hojam?

ozkann38 2019-11-25 07:34:42
08.05.2020 21:22 # 12
omerb
hello i will give you a link below. There is a picture there. I think you can find according to him.
The link shows the grudge of citroen saxo. I couldn't find another. But I think it is the same.
The throat butterfly is under the material they call.
Be careful here. There is fuel. Disconnect the battery terminal, do not look with electrical lighting.
Avoid sparks, etc. please. Stuck the hose with something like the guys do, so that no fuel comes. Take it out and look at it. Measure and compare with the original. At atmospheric pressure, both must give the same ohms value. So you can return the material without using it. Watch out for the cables.
I wish you convenience.

08.05.2020 21:22 # 13
ozkann38
Hodja, I checked under the throat butterfly, I couldn't find a piece like that, I followed the gas pipe from the injectors, I did not find any sensors on the way going to the tank.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 14
omerb
you have to look at the petrol hoses. I don't know where it is. I looked pretty good.
Search as material name. I think at least know what you're looking for. I guess you would find it. I couldn't be sure if it was in your engine. They mentioned on overseas sites but they did not share pictures.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 15
eran
Please share the developments with us.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 16
ozkann38
I asked a few masters, there was not such a piece in the car, I went to the master of a acquaintance, the heat may be due to his client, but he said tomorrow for full fault detection.

The point that does not lie on my head (as far as I search on the internet) is that the car constantly turns on the fan or does not turn on at all. The overheat either exceeds 90 or stays very low. There is no such problem in my vehicle, 90 also turns on the fan.

Edit: When driving in the cold in the morning, the vehicle hardly sees 90 when it is in motion, and the temperature drops a lot when driving down the slope without stepping on the gas. Do you think this is normal?
ozkann38 2019-11-27 16:25:08
08.05.2020 21:22 # 17
omerb
abi google ye peugeot 106 gasoline regulator summer There is going out, but I do not know what year the engines are used. I'm sure I'll call a piece if I'm in place.
Because the gas pump needs to deliver the fuel pressed in the manifold at constant pressure so that it gets a smooth burning. This may be the smell of fuel coming from it. Rich mix etc.

Maybe the heat sensor of the master is not the one who perceives the cooling water. I don't know if there is another heat sensor. Cooling water temperature sensor you mentioned. If the master talks about it, they work just like switches. It is not a sensor. Therefore, it does not prevent the engine from running. Vehicle overheats or engine remains cold. This causes two malfunctions.

When driving downhill, it is normal for the vehicle's temperature to drop. Because you do not gas and there is no burning. Since the engine does not generate heat,
It immediately cools the heated water in the incoming air flow.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 18
ozkann38
Okay, let me ask the master pieces tomorrow.
Is the information in the video below correct and correct for my vehicle?
The sender that the master showed me was also the heat sender in the video (with a green socket input).

08.05.2020 21:22 # 19
omerb
I wonder if the sensor he is talking about is an exhaust gas temperature sensor. If he is. This part may restrict the engine according to the engine temperature. To cool.
Also, in some cases, it requires a rich mixture by giving information to the ECU. This seems to explain that smell.
I hope this is your problem.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 20
ozkann38
Let's see, teacher, I hope there is no costly problem because I am tired of failing the vehicle and driving to the industry every day.

Thank you to everyone who is interested in this forum, I will continue to write the developments here.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”