Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xr temperature problem (help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:58 # 1
Serkan35hfv
good forums peugeot lover friends;
4 months ago I bought the 99 model 106 xr, the heat is on the slopes and sometimes when I step on the straight road , it comes to the thin line on the thick line and the fans work. But if the weather is hot or on a hill, it turns on the heat lamp. When going downhill, the temperature drops even below the thick line. How can I solve the problem? Thanks in advance for your help.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 2
sonerkyl
Is there any oil mixing - water reduction - to the water. I recommend you to change the anti-freeze engine coolant temperature sensor. circulation pump may not perform its function.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 3
Serkan35hfv
No oil mixture and water loss. I suspect from the circulation when the vehicle is in the downhill or flat road gear, the temperature point falls below the middle line. Could this be because the circulation pump does not perform its job properly?
08.05.2020 19:58 # 4
FuRiouS
The same problem existed in my 206 Convertible. For years, they put normal water without antifreeze. My radiator connected to the coolant had been inevitable. I changed the radiator. I replaced the hoses. Replace Radiator and Coolant.

My radiator was like this

08.05.2020 19:58 # 5
Serkan35hfv
First of all, your holiday is blessed. My radiator looks clean and has antifreeze inside. Is it still necessary to replace it?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”