Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR Rich Fuel and Gas Pressure Jump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
14.01.2023 01:51 # 1
raskolserna
Hello, I have been dealing with my 1997 Peugeot 106 XR for a long time. First of all, there are two main problems I'm having right now. Although I renew all sensors, spark plugs, spark plug wires, coils and plumbing sockets in the vehicle, my injection times do not fall below 4 ms. Gasoline smell coming from the exhaust. Besides, when I press and pull the gas while driving, I get harsh reactions instead of soft ones. There is also a problem as seen in the images. Injector time information in LPG software and injector time information in ECU do not match. I checked with both PP2000 and Atiker. In fact, I canceled LPG for a period and got on gas, and the same problems continue. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? I am someone who cares about the capacitor on the coil in the electrical installation and changes it. When I check the cables from the brain inputs, they all give normal signals and there is no interruption. It saddens me so much that I spent money and effort for a long time and couldn't reach the result. I hope you can help me with my problem. Thanks for the replies in advance.

I also attached the screenshot with the sensors.
< div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”