Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR Modified help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
Guests
Hello, my dear masters. I own the Peugeot 106 Xr and want to modify it a little bit. It has a stork look now :) I want to learn from you;

1) How Should I Install the Air Filter? There is something like a sensor next to the air filter container :( I was afraid I couldn't solve it and I didn't handle it .. I said I'll consult you.

2) Exhaust System? I am very sensitive about this .. I bought a real brand cut boiler exhaust 2.el. They said it would explode, but it did not explode, but it growled :) Exhausting could not be done in Silencer every day, thanks to your ears. Thank you. What kind of exhaust should I do with this 106 1.4 75 Hp Xr so that I give the sound in the Gti .. I think you understand the sound I want .. It will be like a weapon: P boooo boo bo bo pattttt: D: D: D will be tight like a gun :) I want to make it .. and finally the fire sound and the acceleration of my heart beat :) The sound I call blasting is the sound of Pat we heard last :) I also think of having 2 Exhaust and Button system. When I squelch the sound, the right exhaust room will look the same as on the left, and the heads will be the same. When I want to hear that exciting sound, I will turn the button on the left exhaust.

3) I want to drop the vehicle to the ground even if it is a little bit.

I'm waiting for your help. Thank You .. With Respect and Love ...
let's 2010-05-22 20:27:12
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
Guests
First of all, if you bought an air filter, you couldn't get a sound if you could not take it, because we tried it because it doesn't sound at 106 xr. We tried 4-5 sound air filters. nice method to get sound exhaust ..

GTI-like sounding is impossible, there is the first difference with the engine first. Forget it too.

you know your stork for food. You will take a bow between 120-150 TL and wear it 5 cm.

apart from these, glass film angel headlight led stop for things
08.05.2020 14:15 # 3
FIRAT.75
you get that sound hard, you are a little dreamed.
bow + angel headlight + slat painting + window film + spoiler
08.05.2020 14:15 # 4
Guests

chrome headers + complete chrome exhaust pipe + high quality middle and final muffler .. will it pat again? :(

08.05.2020 14:15 # 5
Long Beach
Look at what you are worrying about, take a hand, shout, and explode from their proper place. Comes for free too Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:15 # 6
GokhaN
There is no need for a big expense. Buy 42 straight pipes and an exhaust in small boilers. (Straight pipes of 51 and above are more than 1.4 vehicles.)
08.05.2020 14:15 # 7
Carmania

I have an exhaust, but there is no brand on it, but it has an otto-style cut-tip image, and I think it was a lot of noise from the sound that you call blasting, but I think I was very curious when I first heard the sound, but now I love it. I am sick of it, it would be better if you buy a second hand devil or sebring exhaust for you to wear something, I think you will get a sweet voice in the upper ages.

08.05.2020 14:15 # 8
Guests
Carmania .. It is logical to say but I don't want a sound as you guessed .. you just shoot with a gun .. patt patt ... when you press the gas and shoot it, I give it the sound of guns suddenly .. I want it .. I guess I couldn't explain it .. my exhaust already had a boiler with a boiler, but he was not snarling: (I will do whatever I need to hear that gun sound :) I'll make a flame kit diorm onada I want to give money. obviously .. buffer melt in time: How do I get the "pat" sound from this gun?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 9
yigithan34
I had the fiat bravo hgt before, had a 5 cylinder 2.0 engine 155 hp tenth exaggerated exost, but believe me after a while, it makes a strange head. now I have xr too plain .. if you ask me, there is no sound or image when you get 1.4 cars like angel head led stop spoiler.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 10
aykutisci
master, I have 106 xr, I hit the straight pipe from the manifold to the double exhaust, I got a good sound in the sound you wanted

08.05.2020 14:15 # 11
gokayy
In Kartal, I bought an air filter for 200 Lira from Elif Tuning. It changed the sound of a little, it doesn't sound like you want:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”