Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR Lpg Stop Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
rsm06
Hello

When I used the lavato lpg in my 106 Xr vehicle, when I pressed the clutch, it sometimes stops, very rarely, when I show it to the master, he said that it would be the old system.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
Good if you didn't say Master. It's not normal bro, it's about the lpg setting. Primarily clean the throttle and idle valve at 100-150 km gasoline, then the thousand vehicles. Make a nice lpg setting, no problem. When was the last time spark plugs changed. If it is 20-30 km past, change them as well.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
eran
Look at the master. Does it have anything to do with normal? Somewhere there is a problem. As Sonerkyl said, it is necessary to have checks and take a look.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
rsm06
so it seems unreasonable to me and says it has to change completely :)
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = rsm06] so it seems unreasonable to me and says he needs to change completely :) he doesn't do it on the gas but the same problem [/ QUOTE]

If you have no trouble in gasoline, it is a situation related to the LPG setting. This personality, who thinks that he is a master, is going to renew immediately. I don't think I would find a good lpg master.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
rsm06
I do not have any trouble in gasoline, I have not grown up with ankara, but I have come to study at Kayseri, but at the same time I work in Kayseri, we have a problem here.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
sonerkyl
You can find a solution in Ankara Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 21:10 # 8
ergin
The idle imbalance and the engine stopping when the clutch is pressed suddenly while at high speed is caused by the idling engine. It is less in gasoline, but lpg is also very obvious. There are two parts behind the throat butterfly. Potentiometer with short plastic. Determines the amount of gas pressing. If it gets dirty, when it presses the gas, it pushes out of the gas and collapses at once. Idling engine that is like a long coil. The main reason for the fluctuation is usually because of its contamination. It is not easily spoiled, it is difficult to find the original and 200TL is requested for 40TL piece. I have experienced many times, I am not changing anymore, I am cleaning.
Remove both parts with the t20 torx wrench, clean with oil-free contact spray . Never use oil spray or lining spray . Fill the idle engine with plenty of spray and wash it; while cleaning, push the spring cover that covers the shaft around and tighten it there too. Flies in five minutes already spray in it. While doing this, disconnect the battery. Connect the battery after installing all the parts. Turn the ignition to the second position and wait 10 seconds without pressing the starter again. Do this at least five times. The brain controls the position of the idle engine whenever the ignition is turned on. You can hear the sound in the butterfly. With this process, you will correctly identify the idle engine position to the brain.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”