Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xr idling problem help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
zaferkscu
selamün aleyküm

106 xr I have a 1998 model vehicle. When I start and move the car, after a while I stop in light or traffic, the car trembles and after a while the gear shifts even when the gear is idle. Sometimes it slows down when I go in 3rd gear and stays when I throw it in two. tremors were occurring, but the crime scene was eliminated. Since yesterday morning, they have started staging again, and this happens very often. He said that if we replace the sub-industry with the original, the problem may go away, but it does not say anything clear. Maybe there are people among you who are familiar or knowledgeable about this issue. I am a young brother and I have no knowledge about these issues. I would be glad if you could help.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
06fatih66
brother, let me tell you that when I received the pejo 106 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; idle sensor was helux brand I gave 180 TL and took the original of course, I did not have a problem, I think there is only the original part fitting disease in your vehicle, the idle sensor is not defective, I think the idle sensor is defective when it is defective. the vehicle operates at high speed, the gas wire is connected next to the idling sensor, there is a mechanism under it, the bolt held by the 6 7 key gives the car some gas manually, if the problem is corrected, which means that there is a different fault when there is a detonation at the exhaust outlet as well as these failures & nbsp; & nbsp; ; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
superyusuf
I also have the same model ... I have never had an idle idler or anymore sensor or what was removed. there is something
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”