Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xr front disc firenh heating

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:40 # 1
06fatih66
Hi friends a week ago, I changed the brake pads and discs of my car. But I couldn't drive the car regularly for 1 week. I told the problem that the front wheel smelled, 1 heat, a smoke immediately, I told the problem. I had a problem with the brake cylinders or vestuna without stooping even to disassemble the wheel and take it to the service. I looked, it was working fine, I said let me look at the working pattern of the front disc pad, the piston on the caliper loses and tightens the pads and the piston is retracted when you take your foot off the pedal, but the pads are still tightly wrapped in the disc and I realized later The pad is not original, and when you press the brake with a gamma attached to the upper side, which is mounted with a wrong device, the pads are locked, but it cannot be turned back again, obviously the gamma that the car put in to fix the pad there was not suitable for the vehicle. I looked at the balata picture, I could not find it, I would like to ask you, 106 xr friends, I can take the picture of the pad with the caliper on the front wheel. thank you to friends who have already helped
08.05.2020 18:40 # 2
peugeot murat
your car's pads come in 2 types, usually the same type as renauld 9 is there any wire on the pad in the market
08.05.2020 18:40 # 3
06fatih66
Yes, there are wires sitting on both wings, but I watched a youtube video in the form of wedge hair l at the bottom end, wedge hair at the top, but the wedge compresses my pads so it cannot move smoothly, it locks on the disk, I thinned it a little, the wedge hair is relieved this time but the pads are caliper Comes out of it, so it is not healthy 06fatih66 2014-07-07 12:15:42
08.05.2020 18:40 # 4
06fatih66
If you have 106 friends, I went to a good baker with the idea that this information will work, and we have dealt with the problem. he put one of the left to the right, so the pin attached to the top was tightened
08.05.2020 18:40 # 5
lead38
Master is very important
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”