Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR Dial Light Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
dgnturgut
Hello Friends 97 Model XR Since the dial lights of my vehicle are dim, I bought a bottomless white led and removed the yellows on the dial indicator of my car, and then put the whites on, but when I first put on the white light, I tried and burned, then I removed the others, I made all white but the lights did not come. I wonder if there were problems with my bottomless bulbs and I used the old ones again and some regions that did not burn again, namely Hararet etc .. are burning, but the bulbs in the hour and speed indicator do not light at all, sometimes they are on the signals and sometimes they do not. I need the knowledge of friends who know what I need to do and what should I do with my problem. Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
omerb
If you have a measuring device, do you think there is voltage in the bulb slots?
If it does, it may be the problem, the bulb or the bottom. Bulbs with LEDs may also have + - sensitivity. Turn it in the direction you are wearing and try it.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 3
dgnturgut
The places where the bulbs come in contact seem to be worn. Can I create a problem from it? but in other bulbs it does not light up when the signal hits the screen
08.05.2020 21:21 # 4
dgnturgut
I Dismantled The Indicator In order to explain it more clearly.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 5
omerb
I sent my phone number to the message box. Write to me on Whatsapp. Maybe I will help.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 6
dgnturgut
Problem Fixed Thanks.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 7
erdi43
teacher how did you solve the problem? I have a similar problem because half of the instrument illumination does not work. I did not change all the bulbs in sight but there was no change.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”