Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xr Control and Central Lock Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
Argos74
Hello,
As a new 106 user and a new forum member, I will ask for help with a problem.
I did research in the forum, but I could not see clear information.
Since the plastic of the door open button on the original key was torn, I went to a place that worked on auto keys, they made the plastic and soldered a new key, replacing the solder of the key on the key, and replaced its batteries. After this stage, the remote control that was working previously did not work and it did not open / close all the doors from the left door. Angry
The key only opens the left door over the lock, opens the door and closes a little quickly, then unlocks all the doors, then locks all the doors for once, but when I want to open it, it only unlocks the left door. The remote control does not work at all even though it sends a signal. Cry
I tried to do the control introductory procedures as far as I researched, but there was no improvement.
I would be very happy if friends who have such a problem or have knowledge can help.

08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, welcome to us first. Sir, I guess the friend who repairs the key seems to have damaged the circuitry on the card when I was doing it. It may also have a problem with the part attached to the controller.

08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
Argos74
Thank you for your answer, I am afraid that they have damaged the circuits on the key :(, they say that the control sends a signal but the vehicle does not receive a signal.
Will the doors work properly if I attach an external control to the vehicle's control system? Ermm
The situation on the subject you are directing is a little different from mine, but I started to think whether there is a problem with the cables going to the lock through the door.

08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
husem
Installing a new controller solves the problem, I think, because the new module is being inserted. My water has escaped to the original switch and the previous owner got another controller solved the problem. I made a new switch with switch and coded the controller inside.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
Argos74
If I couldn't solve it in its original form, I would have to do it. Disapprove A piece of plastic cost extra. Thank you for your answer.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 6
ggitaristt
My friend, I think your problem is in the left front (if there is a key hole in the right door, less likely but right front) in the door lock mechanism. Because he thinks it's open .. But when it locks it all crashes ..

If it is normal to open and lock with the key inside or through the door without using a control, then the control should be suspected.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 7
Argos74
Well, do you think that the control's failure to open the doors is related to the problem in the lock mechanism? If the locking mechanism is faulty, shouldn't it be able to open the doors that are intact with the control?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 8
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Argos74] Well, do you think my control is not related to the problem of the lock mechanism when the control does not open the doors? If the locking mechanism is faulty, shouldn't it be able to open the doors that are intact with the controller? [/ QUOTE]

In a nutshell: A cable is broken in the left door .. I think it is probably the socket around the door hinge side .. But it may also be in the locking mechanism ..

When the door slams, the other doors open because it touches for a moment and the brain is unlocked.

You can not open it from the remote either because the car is already open because of contactlessness.

And this event is not new .. Probably there is for a long time .. Because the key that is pressed enough to smash the remote key of the remote ..
ggitaristt 2017-12-14 00:34:36
08.05.2020 20:41 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] My friend, I think your problem is in the door lock mechanism of the left front (if there is a key hole in the right door, less likely but right front). does not send the command. Because he thinks it's open .. But when it locks it all crashes ..

If it is normal to open and lock with the key inside or through the door without using a control, then the control should be suspected.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree and if you cannot fix the problem, I do not mind if you have an external central locking system installed. This is not necessarily original after working properly. Get well soon, easy
08.05.2020 20:41 # 10
Argos74
Thank you for your help guys, I guess I will end up with an external control system after checking the wiring and wiring inside the door at the weekend.
I share the result here again, thanks again for your time ...
08.05.2020 20:41 # 11
Argos74
Hello again,
In the checks we made on the problem at the weekend, we found out that the central lock brain is intact, and we solved the problem with an external control system. The problem is probably due to the left door lock mechanism, but I didn't want to tamper with it any more, and we couldn't figure out why the original control didn't work.
Thank you for your comments and help ...

08.05.2020 20:41 # 12
husem
I'm glad your problem is solved.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Argos74] Hello again,
In the checks we made on the problem at the weekend, we found out that the central lock brain is intact, and we solved the problem with an external control system. The problem is probably due to the left door lock mechanism, but I didn't want to tamper with it any more, and we couldn't figure out why the original control didn't work.
Thank you for your comments and help ...

[/ QUOTE]

You probably made the most sense, because it would probably be expensive because of the undercoat. I'm glad you found a solution to your problem.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 14
ggitaristt
Honor, you are not listening at all .. Unless you find and repair that broken cable, the signal will not go to the brain of the car. Naturally, the car will not understand that the doors are locked.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 15
Argos74
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Honor, you are not listening at all. Unless you find and repair that broken cable, the car will not go to the brain signal that the doors are locked. Naturally, the car will not understand that the doors are locked.
[/ QUOTE]

ggitaristt Hodja you are telling the truth, but the problem of the original central lock brain has saved us, the new system we have intervened says that the doors are locked to the original system and it locks all 5 doors. The problem is not like a cable break, but an engine problem.
My nephew, who worked at the auto electrician Skoda authorized service, who installed the system, dismantled the floor and checked the cables in general.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 16
ggitaristt
Then this time you canceled:

When one of the doors of the car remains open or not locked, the car will notice or warn you.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 17
Argos74
My car did not give such a warning either.
Now that the system we have installed is alarm capable, I can see if there is a problem with the change in the flashing light.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”