Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 xr 1997 model traction problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
semih_metin
My vehicle 106 xr 1.4 75 hp
With my vehicle I have to climb a 20 degree ramp in 1st gear like a truck (with 4 people in the vehicle). The car wants me to shift gears constantly.
There is a strange sound coming out during the exit, like a bird sound, what could be the problem.

semih_metin 2012-07-21 01:03:30
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
GiTaRRa
my advance hitting voice?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
simurg
horse trash him, you are the best in the vehicle, 4 people are not riding.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
semih_metin
I don't know how the advance hitting sound is, but it's not like hitting sound, more like missing gear or belt, but I can't find which one,

08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
semih_metin
I did not understand the purpose of the comment, is it a series that is not held or is it really a weak tool?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = semih_metin] I couldn't understand the purpose of the comment, is it a stuck series or a really weak tool? [/ QUOTE]

I think you should go over the sound first. Is it an advance hitting sound like you said a friend above, which you are subject to as the sound of bird?
Did you ever show it to any master? What are your comments?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
semih_metin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = semih_text] I couldn't understand the purpose of the comment, is it a stuck series or a really weak tool? [/ QUOTE]

I think you should go over the sound first. Is it an advance hitting sound like you said a friend above, which you are subject to as the sound of bird?
Did you ever show it to any master? What was their comment?
[/ QUOTE]

first of all thank you for the interest, I wasn't expecting 4 answers in one day. > The second said that the brain is problematic, without connecting any device,

Before I thought the pressure was in the lining, but when the vehicle was not running in gear, it didn't make any kidnapping. The return of Ağva has made its own down 120. (idle)

I will meet with the master for the control of the advance, I would be glad if you share a different reason.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”