Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 XR 1.4 CHOKING, KICKING AND ROLANTI PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
huss85
Hello ;

I need your help urgently or I will burn the car.

While the vehicle is running, its cycle does not work properly, and while driving, it makes choking, kicks, does not matter whether it's hot or cold.
I changed the idler stabilizer same
I changed the map sensor same
I cleaned the throat butterfly same
Valve adjustment new made same
I changed the spark plug and spark plug wires the same
Tomorrow Manifold will be dismantled and there will be any leaks.
There are a lot of people who have this problem, but no one can answer for sure.

Please give me a pinpoint solution or you can really see the car burning in the news :)

Or I will cut the top and plant flowers :)
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
You have done all the things to be done hodja. Well engine ecu was taken care of the vehicle. And where did you get these processes done? Ivedik mas peugeot, there is a master Abdullah, and I say go to meet with him. Peugeot is a very experienced friend.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
huseyinakpinat
My teacher, I went to the pejo, Ali master, solved, at last, it was due to the gas potential meter. I went to Mass and they would say that we have to lower the engine almost thanks :)
14.05.2020 22:17 # 4
Ufaklik
I am on the main side of the Istanbul mainland, the same problem is getting faster.
15.05.2020 09:35 # 5
ismailkaya
Isn't the potentiometer related to butterfly throat?
25.06.2020 19:36 # 6
106H8333
I also have the same problem, I ordered the throttle sensor when it arrives, I hope it will be replaced when it arrives, I hope it will be corrected, we burn 45 krş, we spend more fuel when the speed is high, and when the speed is 2000 in the 1st gear, 2, when the speed is 2000, it makes velcro when shifting to 1st gear.
22.08.2020 01:02 # 7
teoman323
There were all of those listed in the subject heading, the coil was misfiring, we changed it, we got rid of it, I guess I ate the head of a thermostat or heat exchanger because I used it like this for a while. The fans are working at 2 km, the temperature lamp is on now on a 2 km slope. The car is not overwhelmed :(
05.01.2021 16:10 # 8
Safatugan07
Sir, how can we reach this master? If we tell the problem over the phone, can it help as an idea?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”