Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Warm-up Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
poyraz0534
Hello there,

My Peugeot 106 xr 1998 model (without air conditioner) is not warming, it is winter. It is known that I have Çorum Heating System? Is there a Solution to warm up quickly?
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
sonerkyl
If it does not heat, the heater core is blocked or possibly the steering flap is defective.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
aslanaft
mrb friends, i am having the same problem. I saw videos on YouTube, they supply pressurized water with a garden hose. Do you have friends who try to be like this or if there is something chemical we can use, I would be glad if you help.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
sonerkyl
honeycomb cleaning can be done. It should cost 50-60 TL. If the vehicle has been used without antifreeze before connecting it to a machine with a chemical solution, but in such a problem, the risk of explosion is very high.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
eran
Unfortunately, it happens in the 106s at a certain age. There are places in the industry that perform heating cleaning. If you are lucky, it can be improved by cleaning. But usually the honeycomb needs to change. This is a laborious and costly job. Chest or something is being removed.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 6
KvncKR
spark plug replacement + add pink antifreeze mine was not warming either, after having done these two periodically, the boiler was restored. I think it is ridiculous. It was completely random
08.05.2020 21:06 # 7
eran
[QUOTE = KvncKR] spark plug replacement + add pink antifreeze mine was not warming up too, after having done these two periodic maintenance, the boiler was restored. I think it is ridiculous. It was completely random [/ QUOTE]

Pink antifreeze does not cause trouble, is it in the cooling system?
Seriously, is that why? LOL
08.05.2020 21:06 # 8
KvncKR
pink antifreeze recommended. When we maintained 130 thousand, we opened the radiator cover and there was almost no coolant left inside. They said, "Buy pink antifreeze" from the spare part. If it had been like before, I would have removed the torpedo and changed the heater core if the heat sensor did not recover first.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 9
KvncKR
If there is blue or green antifreeze in the radiator, drain completely and add 60% antifreeze and 40% normal water. Anyway, antifreeze should be completely emptied and replaced with a new one every two years. Mine is over 2 years, I will change in 140 thousand maintenance. If I get on without changing, the honeycomb will be clogged because of the rusty antifreeze water mixture that remains, then you can get out of the job.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”