Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Stop, Overheat, Idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:20 # 1
IBRHMCN
Hello friends,

1999 I am using 106 GTI. This problem has never happened in my car, but this week it is very annoying. I opened a similar topic, I searched a lot, but if I have not seen, please forgive :)

The vehicle is working normally, there is no problem, I leave the site park, after about 6-7 km, the temperature gauge suddenly turns red. I stop at the lamp fluctuates at idle then stops. I run it and take it at once. When I come home I stop 5 5 minutes later I looked at the water, there is no boiling, it does not even burn my hand.

What do you think could be the electrical parts, the consumers, the brain, the idling engine, and what I can think of. I can stop by in 10 days. But during this time, my brain gnaws, I wanted to share with you, can I get your suggestions and experiences ..

Thanks in advance ..

;)
08.05.2020 18:20 # 2
volkanC2
I cannot say anything for the rest, that the temperature has risen suddenly and has not been overheated.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 3
IBRHMCN
[QUOTE = volkanC2] It is up to the client to see that the temperature has risen suddenly and has not actually overheated. I can't say anything for the rest [/ QUOTE]

Thanks
08.05.2020 18:20 # 4
okankrgz
does not recycle the coolant of the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”