Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Steering pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends said that my car has a problem with the steering pump master.
Let me tell you that it is defective, and the labyrinth is coming on the roads with small depression. When I turn the steering wheel of the vehicle on the roads of the roads, lap lap sound sounds crazy. Do you have any idea about this? Is this steering wheel ... Let's ask the masters here ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
ALX
I think the steering pump is the last thing you should suspect. He also makes a sound on the bad way. Normally, if the steering is not heavy and there is no oil leakage, the problem is not in the pump, but in the front set, which often crumbles in the 106s. I started to hear a sound from the right wheel, sometime in me, I changed the axles. But I have lap lap, click, click sound on the broken road.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
ali oncu
106 steering wheels are troublesome but it is necessary to make sure that there is a pump. There may be ten sets of steering wheels, very small things, big things, big things
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
peugeotefe
what he says is that the steering wheel has nothing to do with the faulty pump
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
Guests
Could the steering box be related to the click signs above ???
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
GiTaRRa
Let me tell you, there is no oil leakage recently, I added the oil in it was already like tahini, it was so rough that I do not know when the last time was put. z rotu I suspect these are obviously, but the master said that the pump is defective (it may be) die valla I could not get out of the work, for example, I shrink the gear, I press the throttle, but I get the sound circuit, it gets better. ..
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
GiTaRRa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzcryxyrdg

my brother koliva shared a video that wanted this sound
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
peugeotefe
The pump is an electronic part and there is a mechanical malfunction based on what your vehicle tells you, which is most likely caused by the steering gear.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
GiTaRRa
tsk efe saddle if i need something you are as far as a phone
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
halowmen
Star There was a sound problem in me ... the steering oil pump (the part under the chamber where we put the oil) came out from where it was located on the front left side (I think it was a sports spring and shock absorber) and it was playing, so the tough sound was coming from it, at the same time from the junction in the oil (I think I hit the stone well) leaking I knocked the piece in place the sound disappeared but the oil leak continues Wall I'm nervous about this ... maybe the problem is the same if the sound increases, tighten the part immediately, or take it out completely (like mine) Ağlama
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”