Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 SOUND SYSTEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
Nikiforov

08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
Nikiforov
Friends, I have 1500 watts of jbl amplifier, 1400 watts of pioneer woofers and two speakers in the front, two of them in the rear pandizot, 2 of them are 490 watts of jbl. How long can the vehicle work when it is not running? After a long period of time, will there be a problem, will it damage the battery? What if you fill my speaker slots in the back doors empty in them, what would you suggest? THERE WAS I CAN'T CONNECT THE SONY COLUMNS IN THE PICTURES, NOT CONNECTED I WOULD BE CONNECTED :)
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
Alicilik
How old is Aku?

If you make an instant calculation by measuring voltage and current, you can find the approximate process. When the 10volta dustbuckle, the lights start to stop. The internal resistance and discharge status of the battery is important, etc. etc. does not have a full time account, but as I said, it can be calculated with instant data, which is not easy, you will take the data and put it in the heat. the best voltage meter or capacitor with voltage display
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
outlaw
YOU WERE CONNECTED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE WRONG-UNDERSTANDING PLEASURE, BUT NO WORKING.
BUY A 4 OVALLY PANDISOT FOR THIS MIXED MIXED MAKE THAT OUR SONY COLUMNS HAVE VERY FOLLOWING GRAFFEE ...
106 NAMI DEFECTED ...
MY ADVICE TO YOU 2 FARAT CAPACITOR TAKE PLACE LOOKING BACK ...
08.05.2020 17:57 # 5
Nikiforov
[QUOTE = outlaw] YOU HAVE BEEN CONNECTED THAT YOU HAVE HAD UNDERSTANDING PLEASURE, BUT NOT INSTALLATION.
BUY A 4 OVALLY PANDISOT FOR THIS MIXED MIXED MAKE THAT OUR SONY COLUMNS HAVE VERY FOLLOWING GRAFFEE ...
106 NAMI DEFECTED ...
MY ADVICE TO YOU 2 FARAT CAPACITOR TAKE PLACE LOOKING BACK ...
[/ QUOTE]

SONY has been standing so I did not connect them right now it is not represented on the photo, it stands on the photo only :) right now there are two jbl 490 wat loudspeakers in 106m pandezots, there are 1400 w pioneer woofer in the trunk, 1500 watt jbl amplifier and 2 loudspeakers in the front doors and 2 treble enough for me right now
08.05.2020 17:57 # 6
Nikiforov
The calculation was difficult, I would look at it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”