Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Smoke discharge problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:00 # 1
ewregungor
Hello friends yesterday 106 I bought the vehicle exhausting white smoke from the exhaust gas, there is no water reduction. pressurizes again, the motorcyclist has my neighbor doing the scoop engine he says the engine is nice, the engine does not blow out from the oil cap when it is hot, pulls it down, there is no smoke coming from the oil stick, my neighbor sibob tires are burned, there is no click on the engine of the vehicle, the sound of the flow is very normal in your opinion. The problem is something else is disturbing no smoke. Thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 16:00 # 3
ewregungor

the issue has been opened my problem is up to date :)

08.05.2020 16:00 # 4
ewregungor
the problem has improved, I changed the oil filters of the vehicle and I had a boron additive, I didn't believe that boron additive but it really works.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 5
Guests
If the vehicle throws white smoke, it turns out that it burns oil ... I think you should look at a master engine master to make sure the problem is solved ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”