Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Signal Arm Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
eran
Friends, I got on my car yesterday morning, a few seconds, the sound of a ticking sound was like a signal. It sounds like a beep, but the signal light does not light up on the display, nor does it sound. Then, after walking for a while, it seemed to decrease and after a while it cut. When I press the signal lever as if it is giving a signal in my hand, it sounds like a tick again. I think there is something wrong with the signal lever. Did anyone happen to you? Is it necessary to change or is it possible to repair? Is the change troublesome? Does the auto electrician understand this job?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all I need to look at the relay brother, maybe there is a problem with the signal relay. If there is a problem in the wiper arm, I would like to try to repair the arm, they want 80-90 TL, it would be more reasonable to take zero zero 150 TL. If you are in Ankara, I will help with spare parts, brother

08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
eran
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First we need to look at the relay, brother maybe there is a problem with the signal relay. If there is a problem in the wiper arm, I would like to try to repair the arm, they want 80-90 TL, it would be more reasonable to take zero zero 150 TL. If you are in Ankara, I will help with spare parts, brother

[/ QUOTE]

Frankly, it seemed like a relay to me because all the functions of the arm are active. I have a master where I do normal electrical work. Can he do this? So is there a different situation to pay attention to?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
sonerkyl
If there is a master, my brother will check it.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
talip206
There is a plastic part inside the signal arm. At that time, the arm becomes sensitive when it is worn. There is no com2000 in 106, only the arm can be changed. You are lucky in that way.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
eran
The ticking sound I mentioned was spontaneously cut off. Ermm I really don't get it. He said that since there is no problem at the moment, let's not touch the master, let's see if he repeats.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
eran
Guys, this is the last situation. As soon as the ignition is switched on without starting the starter, it sounds like a ticking ticking ticking. When you start and start the car, the sound of clicking in the series is clicking, but it does once in a while. Anyone have any idea about the problem?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 8
eran
I showed it to a few masters, but none of them saw a clear malfunction. It hasn't already been with them. By the way, I realized that it does it once in the cold of the morning, if the weather is hot and the car does not, after it gets warm. An interesting situation.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 9
sonerkyl
then there is a disconnection in my lady, cracking, which is more when you are cold, the problem disappears when it gets hot.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 10
eran
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] then there is a disconnection in my slaves, cracking, which is more when you are cold. [/ QUOTE]

Is changing the arm completely the final result, hojam? Ermm
08.05.2020 20:48 # 11
sonerkyl
unfortunately you will have to change it, bro. 11 dollars in china

08.05.2020 20:48 # 12
eran
Does this work, teacher? According to him, if I do not get me. Or is it necessary to get an original?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 13
sonerkyl
Why wouldn't it work, my brother is taking so many people? If there is a problem, you can get a refund. $ 11.64 comes 47 rubles zero parts 2-3 years worst handle. I can help you, if you want, at the sales stage, brother. You can follow the product I found with more registered mail.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”