Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 shakes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
16.05.2021 19:15 # 1
mutluhano
Good day guys, I have a vehicle with
99 xr lpg. There is an excessive shaking when the vehicle starts. There seems to be a slight fluctuation at idle. When I switch to LPG, the shaking goes away. I couldn't go to the master because of the quarantine. I ride every day, let's not stay on the road.
16.05.2021 22:50 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
If LPG does not have the same problems, there is most likely a problem with the fuel system.
Parts such as injectors, fuel pump, fuel filter are some of the first things you should look at
16.05.2021 23:08 # 3
mutluhano
Sir, I think, both times the vehicle stopped while it was idle. It's very abnormal for it to stop while driving. Both were on LPG.
17.05.2021 07:55 # 4
Berkay Erdinc
It may be a separate event if the vehicle stops while it is overheating. First of all, make your vehicle work properly on gasoline. Then try whether it stops while in gasoline. If it does not stop, you can search for malfunctions in the parts related to the LPG system. If you do it this way, you will find the malfunction faster and more cost-effectively.
22.05.2021 10:39 # 5
mutluhano
I took my friends to the master. He said direct valve settings. We waited for the engine to cool down and the valve adjustments were made. Two of the exhaust valves were tight. Throttle has been cleaned. We started the engine like clockwork now. I thought it was the ignition coil, but he said that if it was, the car would misfire. There really was no misfire. He also said that when the engine warms up, it wobbles less. It was, I was pressing 150 when the engine was hot and I felt a very slight shaking. You already understand that there is a root balance shake. We couldn't make it clear to stop. We thought that it was because the gas setting of LPG was not fully adjusted. I did the gas adjustment. The engine is running smoothly now. Thanks for your interest.
28.05.2021 17:51 # 6
brkyttk
What city are you in, if you are in Istanbul, can you send the information of the master?
28.05.2021 21:27 # 7
mutluhano
Sir, I'm in Ankara, I don't know Istanbul at all
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”